everything I wanted

l i l o u

I woke up and read my clock it was 9:30am I lifted my head up .

there laid ginny last night we talked about everything I wrapped her leg up and gave her advice . Also , if she ever had an urge or she was stressed to call me and that I'd help her friendship with the group .

we were up all night talking we smoked like three blunts . I looked out the window to his bedroom and he was sitting by the window looking at mine .

I flew to the floor because I know I looked a mess I heard his giggle " how cute is that this bed head" I stuck my middle finger up at the window .

He chuckled " when ?" I got up with my butt facing the window " kiss my ass." He shot his nerf gun and it hit me in the butt cheek . I laughed and walked to my bathroom shower I hopped in .

I finished I decided to wear something cute maybe easily accessible

I finished I decided to wear something cute maybe easily accessible. I straightened my hair and then walked out and ginny smiled.  " seriously girl last night and this morning it was the most fun I've had in a while lilou"

I laughed " right we need to go to the mall or something" she smiled " so you told me about this date ?" . I nodded " yeah honestly we haven't been on one yet this'll be our first" .

she smirked " well this is cute I love it also can you uh tell marcus that I really am sorry about everything ,  all the bad and cheating on him".

I smiled sympathetically " of course I will also I'll wait till you're ready so we can go do something before my date yeah ?" . She nodded after she finished I got an uber and dipped to the mall .

I seen the group they sighed seeing ginny with me . I smiled " no we're not doing this okay" maxine groaned " lilou what the heck" .

I smiled " you love me right we're friends yes ?" she sighed " yes , but-" I sighed pulling her away from abby and ginny and my sister .

" maxine she needs this group , she was there before me too can you just trust what I'm saying . I know she didn't tell you , but can you just forgive her please she needs me , you , abby and norah" .

she sighed " lilou god I hate you sometimes because your never wrong" I laughed " thank you I love you for this do it for me." she gave me a hug " fine my brothers coming and I'll tell abby to"

I laughed " okay" I walked back with her " work it out okay talk it out you guys . please it's greatly appreciated I'll see you later ginny" she smiled and gave me a hug " thank you and okay."

⚠️⚠️

arms slid around my waist I turned who the fuck is this that was  not Marcus " excuse me ?" he smiled " honey you got it all out" I shoved him off " I'm a fucking minor"

he smirked " whatever bitch" he walked off and they all looked at me  I just walked off from everyone.

I went into the bathroom and lifted up my sleeve and looked at the scars on my wrist and cried

you can't go back to the old lilou the one who thought it  would numb the pain .

I sniffled and socked the tile wall my anger only comes out like this when I'm alone . I calmed down and walked out and there he was Marcus .

" hey you ready ?" I smiled " yeah I'm ready baby" he smiled " you look beautiful" I smiled trying to not show I was upset " thanks" ginny walked over " hey lils , you al-" I smiled " yup I'm good I'm okay" .

he looked at me " what's wrong ?" I smiled as my eyes grew watery " nothing I'm fine" he sighed ginny interrupted " a guy was all up-" I just walked off quickly ended up speeding up my pace .

I forgot it was a little dark at night as I was walking home the pickup truck .

I sniffled walking fast " well if it isn't the nigger from across town" I sniffled " please leave me along" the car sped up and I ran into the woods wrong lilou no your gonna get lost in here .

I heard a shot fire off and I ran so fast and then tripped over a log and fell down a hill and hit my head falling unconscious .

24 hours later .

m a r c u s

all night we've been looking for her lilou is missing . her mom won't stop crying her dad's on his way over to wells-bury someone reported hearing a gun shot last night .

I was praying for her to be okay , I haven't slept yet because they haven't found my girlfriend. As of right now we were looking in the area of town she shies away from cause of the pick up truck .

we were in the woods they had those search dogs they started barking crazy jetting towards an area I yelled " lilou , bunny are you out here ?". I heard the slightest whimper I hopped over the log .

Then I seen her in the dirt dried blood over her body and her wrist . I slowly tried to pick her up , she cried " my hand Marcus my hand the rock" . I seen it stuck I lifted up the rock and gently took her hand .

she sobbed " ouch , ouch it really hurts" I walked up the hill and towards the area caring her out . they thankfully they had first responders here everyone came out to look for her .

when they seen her in my arms her mom screamed for her . she sniffled " mama I need my mom" I set her down on the gurney " relax she's right there" .

she screamed " I need her please I need my mom" I got in with her " we'll see her there , okay bunny" . she cried holding my hand tight as they assessed her injuries.