lovely

m a r c u s

I watched her sleep under my covers in nothing put my t-shirt. my lilou she was having another nightmare twitching crying in her sleep .

all night she'd been doing that I took care of her mom's questions said she was sleeping over Maxine's.

I saw the shaking start I put my hands under her armpits and pulled her up and laid her on my bare chest .slowly moving her curls out of her face they stopped when she was in my arms , the nightmares.

I knew exactly who she was talking about when she said pickup truck. there is a pair of older men that is obsessed with being racist to everyone in our community . that shit is terrifying and what pissed me off even more they were gonna do something to her I didn't know what but they had plans .

my mom opened my door " marc-" I put my finger to my lips and mouthed " please.." she sighed " talk later" was mumbled .

after a couple hours I left her in my bed and got in my shower when I got out she was sitting up on her phone sniffling.

I walked over in nothing but my towel " hey hey hey , what's wrong?" she sniffled " nothing , I uh woke up from a nightmare and you weren't there I got scared but heard the shower"

I nodded and she got up off the bed and hugged me so tight . she sniffled " thank you marcus so much" I rubbed her back in circles " lilou shh relax babe relax mio amore"

I kissed her forehead " relax okay" after I put some sweats and boxers on I watched her gather her things " I'm coming back okay is that okay ?" I nodded " I'll wait wherever you want me to wait lils" she held out her little hand .

I grabbed a sweatshirt and slid it on then some socks and slides . I walked to my mom's room as lilou waited downstairs I cracked the door

using sign language so she wouldn't hear me telling them " lilou got harassed on her way home by the old guys in the pick up truck . they said some harsh things mom , she was terrified I think they were going to hurt her they got out of their vehicle.  as she walked I picked her up after she ran off and hid"

she nodded sympathetically " take care of her okay" I nodded . I went downstairs and seen ginny " what is this bitch doing here marcus seriously?"

maxine stood up " okay you know what no ginny shut the fuck up for once she needs someone and that's marcus right now they aren't together he is comforting her right now she is going through something okay" lilou just rushed out crying .

I growled " ginny I am not in the mood for your pissy ass attitude okay" she rolled her eyes " I'll come by tomorrow" . she left out I went check om lilou she wasn't answering the door her mother told me she wanted to be left alone .

a few days later.

I walked into school she was here already lilou was here sleeping on the floor head buried in a book . I walked over to her and sat beside her she had a fever , bags under her eyes .

I leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed her forehead I closed the book and put it in her backpack and the halls filled but I stayed with her.

here came ginny " the fuck is wrong with her why can't she lean on press huh ?" I sighed and abby walked over she whispered " lilou.." she was still sleeping I moved " lilou" she pushed her and lilou fell right over . I was now aware lilou had passed out .

I smacked her cheek " lilou come on up come on" I yelled " we need some help over here" these idiots were a bit slow I picked her up bridal style " lilou come on wake up please.."

I waited outside and the ambulance arrived and I set her on the stretcher and they took me with them to the hospital .

they told her mother she passed out from dehydration and exhaustion apparently lilou hadn't slept in four days.

when she woke up her mother had a private talk then I was allowed to come in .

she sniffled "you help me sleep stay the night with me tonight please" I nodded I didn't care my obligation now was to make sure lilou was taken care of . Right now ginny wasn't my main focus  at all lilou was my main concern.

I helped her up the stairs she was a bit drowsy she clung onto my shirt tightly.  I decided to pick her up due to the fact that I wanted her to be resting right now .

I walked into her room and laid her down taking her shoes off and then she tugged my shirt towards her " get in with me please" I laughed " I'm coming lilou" she whined " now , please" she begged I laughed and took off my shoes .

Then I grabbed her some pedialyte I sat down and she pulled me in and enveloped me in warmth " drink some now" she smiled softly " mmm like a squishy teddy bear hehe" I chuckled and kissed her head .

she drank some and then dozed rather quickly to sleep I texted ginny

ginny

regardless of whether you like it or not we're friends not fucking around. also ginny I said this before we aren't together so you need to stop being so fucking rude to people . yes she's a girl yes she's my friend but that doesn't mean we fuck .

ginny :do you even understand why I don't want the guy I'm sleeping with around a girl who seems fast ?

honestly I don't care gin I'm trying to work with you on whatever the fuck this is because you're telling me to wait & I am but your not telling me why I should .