I put a spell on you

L i l o u

It's been about 3 weeks and not only has he been more clingy he likes when we stay inside he doesn't like us going out .

I walked downstairs it was Saturday morning my mom smiled " how's your wrist feeling today my dear" . I smiled "it's okay I guess mama I'm up early cause I'm gonna go to the lake with Marcus can we take the car?" .

she handed me the keys " please be careful babygirl okay I love you , the tank is full"

she handed me the keys " please be careful babygirl okay I love you , the tank is full" . I smiled " okay"

I walked outside and seen him with abby and maxine they were coming along really this was trip to get us out.  I planned it we were gonna stay in a cabin for four without parents.

I checked in with parents I had to call every couple hours

I checked in with parents I had to call every couple hours . My parents at first weren't sure about it but I begged for this plus they have my location. I was driving I'm the safest driver , but I rarely do .

last night when he fell asleep in my bed me and his mom packed a bag for him it's in my trunk it's not snowing just cold I think it will be though. I want to hang and relax and be alone with my baby plus everyone has a date .

he walked over " hi love" I smiled " hey baby" not only was he clingy very horny as well. He was giving me a hickey I laughed " stop it" . he smirked " for what baby?" I blushed " our friends are coming" he smiled " you look good" .

his hands slid into my jacket and into my pants I squealed " babe aye aye my butt" he smiled pressing me up against the car. I kissed his lips " you look cute did your mom pick this out ?" .

He laughed " yes she did and you look beautiful I can't wait to get back here" I smiled and abby walked over with press " there disgusting look at em ew we don't associate"

abby gasped " Lilou your boyfriend is horrid look" I looked down and he was pulling my thong out . I smacked his hand " stop it m jesus" he smirked " sorry lilou" I turned and fixed it " what is going on with you" .

he kissed me grabbed my neck and kissed me rough and hard . I wrapped my arm around his neck " I just your so cute my Lilou god I'm a big ass simp for you baby" I laughed " mhm" when everyone got here my mom and theirs waved us off .

Everyone got in the car my mom specifically got for us and my dad made sure was up to date . I was in the back everyone was coupled up we claimed backseat for the first couple hours . he was leaning on my shoulder we were cuddled up in covers .

⛔️ s m u t ⛔️

I didn't think anything of it , when I should've our jackets rested on the third seat. his hand rested on my thigh holding it as we watched a movie on my laptop .

It slowly moved up my thigh I smiled and kissed his head . Then I realized it was going higher he went to my ear before I felt him unbuttoning my pants . he whispered " be quiet" I gulped as his hand went deeper into my pants .

I bit my lip looking at him with everyone in here really ?

he moved my panties to the side " open them more please" I listened. he kissed my neck thank god this car was big as fuck. he slid one finger inside and I closed my legs tightly around his arm I whispered weakly.

" baby I'm gonna make a noise come on" he whispered " nope you lied to me lilou , my mom and you packing my bags that sound familiar?" . I pouted as he open my legs he brought his hand out

that  thang wet les jus leave it at that .

he smiled and sucked on his fingers holding my chin so I would be watching him taste me . I feel like we are being very nasty in this car well this man is .

he smirked " you taste good bunny" his hand went back down " I think I want more though" his hand slid down to my wetness . I craved him now I think once you got me turned on you couldn't turn it off . It's why I tried to keep my hormones under control especially around him.

I undid my seatbelt and straddled him I sucked on his neck " baby you don't know what you started" he chuckled sliding his hand back in for more of me. I scratched his back up and down as I grinded on his fingers I only tightened around his fingers .

I looked directly in his eyes and bit the shit out of his lip I whispered " I'm gonna cum baby shit" he grinned and sucked on his bleeding his lip.

" don't"

I whimpered " mmm baby come on" he smiled " don't fucking do it I swear to god Lilou" I pouted " Marcus please baby please" . he smiled and held my throat and curled his fingers making me tighten even more around them .

" now cum" I released all over his fingers and got off him panting into his side.

I looked at him and smacked his arm he giggled " it's what you get after that stunt you pulled with my mom,  I know where we're going little girl". I caught my breath sitting up " your an asshole" we started play fighting in the backseat.

" beat his ass Lilou" abby cheered me on . Press laughed " come on Lilou hit him with the cast that'll knock him out" . I laughed that was before he pinned me to the seat " quit fucking with me Lilou" .

I bit my lip and abby gasped " oh my god" I laughed and kissed his lips " stop it buttface your being mean to me" he smiled. he went to my ear " apologize and I'll stop" .

I whimpered " Marcus I'm sorry" he smiled and went to my ear and I was wet all over again .

" good girl" I bit my lip.