good days

l i l o u

I keep having nightmares and I'll wake up in a break of sweat it's horrid , it's also why I haven't slept much .

currently I was in my bed reading with him next to me , he was watching me  I seen it in my peripheral . I slowly turned " what are you doing Marcus ?" he smirked " observing you" .

I laughed " why ? " he laughed and laid down on his stomach beside me " your beautiful duh" .

I smiled " you wanna go home huh ? , if so go ahead I'm okay alright go fix your shit with ginny sorry I kidnapped you" .

he smirked standing " I'll come by before your sleeping okay here my sweatshirt for my smell" I smirked kinda sad he was leaving.

he threw it at me " take it take all my money" I laughed " gimme it all" he laughed " that was dumb" . I smiled " very much so" he kissed my forehead and threw his sweatshirt at me laughing " toodles" .

I slid it over my head and sniffed it god if only he wasn't so stuck on ginny maybe we'd have a chance at something a girl can dream I guess.

I decided to go out today with abby I was gonna go to her house first .

I changed and walked I was terrified but I had to be brave and move on from that

as I walked I counted the cracks in the sidewalk to pass the time and attempt to calm myself down. when I got there I didn't realize how bad I was shaking my hands were trembling maybe I should talk to someone.

what is going on with me ?

I knocked and she opened the door and let me in " mom were gonna head to the mall after I finish ready that cool" her mom yelled startling me " okay Abigail" .

she groaned " she knows I absolutely hate my birth documented name" I smiled softly I guess abby noticed my hands " hey what's going on lils ?" I smiled shyly " n..nothing"

she gasped " did you walk here ?  , lilou I told you I could've picked you up from your house.  marcus was serious about you not walking more okay"

I twiddled my thumbs " Marcus needs to not worry about me anymore ,  I'm o..okay now and you don't need to tell him anything about this please"

she looked at me with a scrunched up face " lils then you've got to tell people when you're not good so they can help you" I looked at her with watery eyes " I don't think I'm doing too good abby"

she walked over and pulled me into a hug " alright I'm sorry for getting mad don't cry lilou" I sniffled " I'm not crying it's dusty you need to clean" she laughed " just dust  , okay whatever you say" I sniffled " what's so good about her ?"

she huffed " honestly I think it's because she knows  him she knows how he can act and knows how he can act . how to draw him back in to her but you have what she doesn't"

I pulled back from the hug " what's that ?"

she smiled " a good heart your kind gentle and a sweet girl ginny only cares about herself but you check on everyone" I sniffled " liar ugh" we made our way up to her room .

she went in the bathroom but kept the door cracked " seriously your perfect..in every way" I heard tape ripping. I stood up slowly " I'm not that perfect abby you're literally better than me" I seen her in the crack of the door " yes you , are shut up"

she had tape on her thighs she was trying to make them smaller . I opened the door and shut it behind me " this no uh uh" she looked at me and yelled " get out right now what are you doing ?"

I sniffled " I may have my problems but abby what is this ? you can't talk about mine your perfect okay" I walked over sat her down on the toilet seat and took it off " stop it lils" .

I grabbed her chin " repeat after me butthead" she had her lips pressed together . I laughed " repeat after me please" she rolled her eyes " I'm not perfect or beautiful like you okay so can you stop" .

I laughed " shut up stop talking only say what I say okay" she rolled her eyes yet again . I laughed " seriously abby say " perfection is a sin" she smiled softly " perfection is a sin"

I smirked " I don't need to be perfect" she laughed " I don't need to be perfect"

I playfully smacked her cheek " that's my girl come on" I handed her, her pants and she slid them on " can you uh take the tape lils please?" I smiled " I can"

we went to the mall and went shopping with maxine tagging along as well , today I made it my mission for abby to know she's perfect the way she is .

as we were shopping I got a call from my sister nilhea she's the same age as me . she stays with my dad but is moving over here soon cause my dad has to go overseas .

" what's up nini?" she laughed " what do you mean what's up where are you guys I'm here in the airport waiting ?" I laughed " airport?" she sighed " mom didn't tell you I was coming much sooner than we thought I'm at wells-bury airport"

I gasped " shit I'm on my way" I hung up and told abby the situation and we left heading to the airport.

m a x i n e

when we got to the airport lilou got out of the car and she greeted this girl she was so tall and pretty

abby whispered " she's kinda hot is everyone lilou is related to hot" I laughed blushing more than I should've " why do I feel all tingly on the inside she's gonna kill me "

they both got in after putting bags in the trunk " hi I'm nilhea"