river

two weeks later .

l i l o u

I laid next to him caressing his cheek while he slept it was a good Saturday morning it's been two weeks since the whole kissing thing .

" you're so handsome my teddy bear " I pulled out my phone and went to Snapchat. I sat up and caressed his cheek I've been trying to give him nicknames cause he gave me bunny .

I flipped the camera and laid on his face " sleeps like an angel" I felt his wandering hand on my butt.

I set my phone down closing it out . " hey butt grabber quit it" he smiled softly and kissed me with his eyes closed.

I nuzzled his cheek " marcus what are we gonna do today" .he smiled at me " I have a big favor don't be mad , don't be anything can you do that for me your favorite boy" .

I smiled " is it gonna piss me off teddy ?" he opened his eyes rubbing them . " it might ?" I sighed " what is it ?" he kissed me " I need you to talk to ginny?"

I got up off the bed grabbing my shorts " why would you even bring her up marcus ?" I slid them on he got up and yanked me into his lap .

" she needs help lilou and your a sweet person kind person the dance that really was a mistake. she apologized to she didn't even know who I was I swear baby. " I rolled my eyes " what the hell does she need help with huh ?"

he slid his hand across my stomach " well first , less attitude hm?" I smirked " shut up" .

his hand gently lifted it up right under my boobs I was wearing a tank top . so you could see through but I didn't care he's mine I guess we're each other's I hope.

he kissed my stomach " you're being very unkind bunny" I laughed and ran my hand through his wavy hair . " what are you doing huh ?" he smiled " just thought I could try and persuade you some hm ?" he joked , I giggled .

⚠️smut⚠️

his hand went to the beginning of my shorts where the strings were he pulled it .

wait he is about to give me head ? holy shit holy shit I'm not ready ahhh well I am but you being nasty right now .

he smiled at me as I caressed his cheek " can I do that bunny hm ?" . I bit my lip smiling " how so ?" he kissed lower on my stomach " well I can , use my mouth and show you how much you mean to me , how does that sound ?" .

I blushed " doesn't sound to bad?" He sat up and pulled me over to him . I was straddling him at first smiling shyly then he flipped us really quick I wasn't expecting that at all .

he pinned my arms above my head and smiled hovering over me . " keep them there okay" I nodded nervously biting my lip he kissed down my body first my face .

Then my lips he kissed my jawline trailing kisses down my neck to my chest . He looked up at me for approval and I nodded and then he went lower until he was at my shorts again .

he shrugged them down my legs and threw them across the room . I giggled and he slowly moved down his fingers toyed with my panties I sucked in a breath of air . he chuckled and slowly pulled them down with the help of me .

I waxed so I'm good but I think I was just afraid of him basically seeing her my girl my kitty ahhh.

I covered my eyes with my hand and he moved it " nope you watch me pleasure you lilou" I gulped.
he kissed my inner thigh I let out a breath and randomly yanked him up I got freaking scared shoot me .

he laughed " hey it's okay relax baby want me to go slower" I nodded . he kissed my lips and caressed my cheek  , we started making out our tongues fighting for dominance .

his hand slid down my stomach and I felt his middle finger come in contact with my clit . I let out a small gasp he smirked and kissed me deeper .
he rubbed small circles and I moaned in his mouth " marcus..oh shit..." .

we both heard the door thank god the covers covered us he turned his tv on and whispered " act normal okay" . I nodded and he kept going as the door opened his mom smiled " hello good morning" .

I smiled " h..hi" she smiled " will you be joining us for thanksgiving lilou ?" I laughed nervously as his fingers slid down my slickness. " I...I'm not sure we might be heading to New York since my dad's still there you know?"

she nodded " yeah we might head up and get a cabin right marcus isn't that what your dad said" he nodded " yeah it is damn it would be cool if you could come babe" I smiled nervously " I don't know though I'll ask my mom" she nodded .

she left shutting the door and I moaned into his chest " shit fuck marcus..." . he chuckled " good girl" I don't know why but that just turned me on more. he slid one finger in and my body reacted by tightening around his finger .

he smirked " jesus christ" I hid my face being that I had to be looking a whole mess while he was doing this to me. he sucked on my neck marking what was his , he went to my ear biting on my earlobe . " just letting you know sex is out of the option until your stretched out enough for me and move your fucking hands"

he did that thing he was being dominant with me , he slid another finger in I really wanted him right now .

Marcus baker what are you doing to me ?

I moaned into his neck as I marked him up with hickeys " shit marcus baby..." he smiled in my face like ain't shit funny " what?"