Class 1-A

She walks into the class since she's staying in a dormitory on school grounds really with a boy named Todoroki-Himura Shoto. He hears her woes, but he can't help since he doesn't know what to fully say without hurting her feelings really making her to thank him.

They train together and she got him to use his fire side since it's not his father's, but his since she can't see Endeavor's color in it making him to be shocked, but he accepts as he learns new moves for it really as she gave him some anime shows to watch.

"Look at me,
I may never pass for a perfect bride, or a perfect daughter.
Can it be,
I'm not meant to play this part?

Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself,
I would break my family's heart.
Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?

Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Somehow I cannot hide?
Who I am, though I've tried.
When will my reflection show, who I am, inside?" A male version of herself shows up.

"When will my reflection show, who I am inside?" Todoroki didn't like this as her body physically changes making him to be upset he can't help her and he did phone his father about it and what he should do making him to explain what they mean.

He even explain how Tiger is fully Transgender and he's still living in a male body even though he wears a skirt for a Hero costume really. Todoroki thanks him and wonders if she'll be hurt cause of this and he can't even be there for her ever really.

Kyubey is on her shoulders as he can still attack since he has gotten a upgrade for being connected to her really. She saw her friend and he was shocked to seeing her here before seeing Kyubey in her arms and blasted it making her to cough blood up.

This was all before a copy showed up and starts to eat the dead body freaking many out as it's a smaller version of the big one making her to stop coughing blood up which Todoroki has finished cleaning her face as her friend looks shocked at the amount she has lost.

"W-What is that thing?!" He asked scared of Kyubey really. Small Kyubey is a cat-like creature. It has white fur and four ears, one pair representing the average cat and the other similar to those of a rabbit's. It has red eyes around it's long ears. At the bottom of the ears, it appears that it is separated into three, along with a pink-white fade and three red ovals.

It has a large tail and pointy ears, the inside of them being pinkish peach color. On it's back is a hot pink egg-shaped oval. Small Kyubey is a creature like Kyubey that cannot speak, but it can sing. It happens that Small Kyubey can be found around Rumors and namely in those that Iroha and her friends usually defeat.

Small Kyubey does this with the very intention of helping them to defeat the Uwasa. This is likely because she's in fact Ui Tamaki, Iroha's erased younger sister and Ui opposes strongly Touka and Nemu's plans as the Magius. (AN: This is to answer a comment from a reader who's user name is Kairi_D_Ocean)