Saving Bakugou Katsuki

Bakugou got taken once they got to the school making Izuka to keep the three children out of site really since this is bad. Kero went with Bakugou and will cause damage as Dabi isn't there and Kurogiri will get him to their new location as Kero kept Bakugou safe.

The Pro-Heroes saw it and they will deal with it as Izuka used the Clow Cards to find his location for them and also it's an bar with a couple of Nomus in a warehouse near by she thinks making them to thank her and she kept Aizawa fully back in case they have a way to defeat him really.

Present Mic agrees and he left making Aizawa to know she's going to be like this until she fully knows it's safe really. Izuka fully worries as she doesn't like this at all really before she checks and saw All Might's defeat really as it's making her to freak.

She used The Mirror card to have attacks be sent to him as this actually helped him out really. They all saw the fighting and Mina sent her acids to help as the very enemy has to dodge them and he can't find Mina making this to be easier for them really.

Izuka sent a lot of the two classes own attacks straight at him with The Power card helping them all out making them to be boosted as All Might was laughing at his very opponent as this is super hilarious making him to hope it's being fully recorded which it was really.

Izuka wants to know what Quirks he has in his hold and if there's a way of removing them really. She was hating this as she even used The Power, The Dash and The Fight card to give All Might a boost to defeat that guy making him to smile bigger as he knows who did that really.

After All Might going all out thanks to Izuka, she had found a moment to save Bakugou as this is going to be a pain as she worries she might mess up and sees Kero in his true form and Bakugou is on his back in the sky making this to be better then really.

Kero can fly through it then and the mirror was made bigger by The Big card to fully allow it and to allow more attacks to be sent out as she used it on the Mirror on the other side for Kero making the two classes to noticed her plan and had Recovery Girl on stand by really.

Izuka used The Mirror from the Clear Card deck and Bakugou saw the mirror in the sky and was careful making Kero to see it before they flied into it and once the enemy tried to reach for them both, it then disappeared as Izuka was faster than him really.

It was making All Might to go all out more on his enemy more as Aizawa hugs Bakugou. Bakugou saw how All Might was winning with their help and she sent the massive explosion towards the enemy and it got him really good really.

"A+ for that shot, Bakugou as well as everyone else." Aizawa said making them to smile and look happy about that before All Might delivered the final blow and still have some of One for All left for another fight. Izuya knows All Might's Era...

'It's going to be gone.' Endeavor was quick to know All Might will step down fast before he lose his Quirk making him to nod as All Might knows dear Endeavor cares for people and he needs to help Izuka out as much as he can really. Shoto's already fully there for her really.

The enemy was locked up tight and Izuka had The Lock card and The Mirror card from the Clear Card deck to help keep him locked even more really which Aizawa agrees to. All Might went through the Mirror and Recovery Girl fully treats him in her domain making him to behave for her really.

Izuka used The Return card to return a lot of his own enegry for Recovery Girl to use to heal him really making her to smile for the help as Izuka passed out very tired from using a lot of magic really making her to be carried by Shoto to their bed as she needs to rest.

Everyone started talking about the fight and Sir Nighteye showed up and saw the fight himself again as Izuka has Record card show what it recorded making Nezu to see the Quirks he has really and needs a way to have a device to remove Quirks from him then destroyed for good.

"All Might's successor did all of that damaged just by sending two classes' Quirks at that thing?!" He was shocked as that's massive and must of costed her a lot of enegry really. She even used The Twin card to have a twin of Record card to record their side when they first attacked.

It helped to see who did what to the man making them to get good marks and Aizawa was right to grade them A+ for this really as  Izuka is a TA and does a good job of it really. Sir Nighteye was still shocked at what he was seeing truly really.

'But just how powerful is she truly really?!'