Pro-Hero License Exams

Izuka woke up after four days making her to feel sort of sick, but a stomach one more making Shoto to help her to the bathroom. Shoto hopes it's not what he thinks it is as Endeavor got him the thirty day marriage certificate to marry his girl fast.

He also got the adoption papers for Kota making Izuka to be happy as she feels like she won't hold anything, but liquid foods for a while really. Kero and Spinel were concerned for her as Momo will keep an eye on her health as she got an upgrade.

All Might went up against Shoto and Izuka once more for good old times. He had lost making him to lose the last of his embers making Endeavor to be the new Number One Hero. Izuka was upset, but she knew it had to be done as he can't keep it all up fully anymore really.

Shoto sticks close to her as they have a lot of upgrades making it to be easier as Izuka went for new gloves to use Air Force Style from her gloves and have the boots strengthen with steel boots in the old shoe shapes to make it easier for her to fight in plus they went to her knees for some protection.

The wands were earrings to allow her to summon them when she needs them as a necklace wouldn't work that well really. Both Kero and Kyubey helps as they are both registered as familiars really as even Ochaco has her's helping out as well, too.

Spinel was with Aizawa as Momo was on his other shoulder making them to know Izuka is going to be having a hard time as there is a chance she is pregnant since both Shoto and her did the deed a full month ago making it to be harder for her really.

Endeavor was warned and even Recovery Girl was warned and she did an ultrasound making her to panic as Izuka shouldn't be doing the test until after a full six month wait from her giving birth making her to worry really as Izuka is going to be in shocked once she knows.

Izuka saw a boy named Shindo Yu and she let's Kyubey attacked him making  him to squeal in fear of him making many to laugh at him as Kyubey is back as a adult again really making him to enjoy his 'playmate' as Shindo is trying to get away from him.

"Izuka, sweetie. Please call your familiar off of my student." Mrs. Jokes said making her to laugh as Aizawa wasn't joking about his student really. Izuka whistles and Kyubey came back making Shindo to shiver as he hides right behind a female classmate.

"W-W-What i-is t-that t-t-t-thing?!" He shutters out scared making Izuka to giggle as she hugs Kyubey making him to accept since he did loved how she siced him onto that human boy.

"Her familiar. It's 'part' of her Quirk really. If he dies, she feels the pain and coughs blood up. So, no attacking the familiars, mister." Aizawa said as Mrs. Jokes laughs again as Aizawa is one who is more amused than she is by this whole thing really.

"Yes, sir." Shindo said as he moves away with the girl making her to blush which was enough to calm Shoto down from thinking he's after his wife really. Her last name has been changed from Midoriya to Todoroki-Himura fully thanks to Nezu's help really.

Kota also has the same last name since it could be like ice was fully melted from the heat and it has became water really. Fuyumi has a pyrokinesis and cryogenic Quirk with Natsuo having the same Ice Quirk as his mother making it to be perfect really.

Shoto had Kero go big and gotten them in the sky making one of the students to be very shocked as he's more confused by why how a very small winged animal stuffy had transformed into a giant cougar really with large wings. Shoto hits him out and Izuka used The Wind card.

She protected her classmates and they knocked three balls each and passed in thirty seconds from each other really making those HPSC members fully shocked really as one announced that Class 1-A fully passes plus the Class 1-B had also passed by thirty seconds after class 1-A.

They went to the area to wait and Izuka took a nap while the others are playing UNO, Chess, Snap, Snakes and Ladders, Checkers, Poker with fake poker chips and Black Jack's making Shoto to join the nap as Kero let's them nap on his side as he joins them.

Kyubey also took a nap as many wonder how they managed really. The cameras show them playing games and two are napping on the giant cougar making them to be confused really. Aizawa laughs as Endeavor came to watch with his family as well, too.

Dabi was in disguise making him to chuckle as he fully should have known Izuka would have done that really. Endeavor smirks as he was enjoying the shocked looks on those HPSC members' face really. He took a picture and will use it as blackmail on them.

"Honey..."

"If they push me too much only really, love." Endeavor made sure of that as they have been pushy lately making Dabi to plan an attack on them without anyone even knowing it cause of what they have done to his very beloved waifu, Hawks really.

Hawks is taken a couple of months off for family emergencies and since HPSC doesn't know his fully married and thinks it's a distant relative that he just found out about, they allowed it making Hawks to be safe from them really.

The triplets are doing fine as Hawks is fully staying in the Todoroki household until they are a bit older. The twins are having fun with the triplets really and Hawks loves to babysit for them really as this is the most fun he ever had.

The second part was the damage from the fight between All Might and All For One making them to be ready as they go where civilians are and got them out of there, but didn't expect Gang Orca to show up making Izuka to use Freeze card on him making him to shiver.

"Not fair!"

"Life's not fair, moron!" Shoto laughs as Endeavor took a video of it and it was Fuyumi who accidentally published the video making her to get a letcher from Rei really. Dabi and Natsuo hold in their laughter and their bodies were shaking really.

Izuka was laughing as Shoto enjoyed that making many to try not to laugh at him which was making him get angry as he goes to aim one of his Quirk's attacks if Izuka didn't use Fire card making him to do a weird dance as he tries to avoid the moving fire.

Izuka was having fun as Gang Orca is busy and the minions are being dealt with by the other students as they kept an eye out for him which they did with the moving fire after him really making Endeavor to have blackmail on him if he pisses him off.

Natsuo accidentally published the picture making Rei to letcher him as Dabi avoids touching them as this is not going to be a good thing really as the test is over with and everyone in class 1-A and 1-B had passed making them to cheer.

Endeavor did the party part as he did a mean BBQ making many to enjoy his cooking and Hawks even came over making lots to enjoy it as Hawks gave some input for their Quirks which as educational really as Hawks enjoys children really.

Izuka smiles as she looks to her twins as they were having fun playing with their cousins as she found a way to remove his DNA, a Quirk making Shoto to donate his blood and they were his from now on making the Quirks they have to still be there, but a new one might show up really.

Endeavor was happy for them as Izuka needs Shoto like his son needs her making him to be happy to have her be part of the family as All Might isn't a bad man like he though since he took the title of Number One Hero from him years ago.