Summer Camp part 1 and part 2

Izuka was napping on the bus as both her and Shoto had came back from I-Island making her to be tired really. Dealing with a villain and then making an extra one for All Might with the Power card helping out was overkill really.

'Like we both care.' Both Izuka and Shoto thinks as the villain was arrested and Izuka saved David Shields as he was manipulated to hire them which saved his life and career really. All Might knew it was for him more than anything really.

Both Kero and Spinel will keep an eye on their two kids while Momo with Kyubey is their own personal bodyguards really. Hitomi was busy at the school as she helps Yuuya for his next class after the summer and helps with security testing really.

The other Therianthropes were as well, too as they are fixing a lot of stuff and Izuka had Power Loader making them really which is fully helping out a lot really. Izuka and Shoto was more prepared than the others were really and they got ready fast.

When the others ran to the bus after meeting two of the four Wild Wild Pussycat members, they ran to the edge and jumps as Izuka used Flight with Mirror card from the Clear Card set making them to fly in the sky with Kero and Spinel in the air with them really.

They got to camp and Izuka used Gravity card to pull their eighteen classmates through the forest with Wood card keeping them all safe from harm making them to be at camp early. The four Wild Wild Pussycats were shocked at this really.

"Ah... I should have warned you about both her and Shoto really. They're the very top main power couple of Class 1-A really with Kirishima, Ashido and Bakugou behind them as the second main power couple."

"YA THINK, ERASERHEAD?!" Tiger was told and he talks to Izuka as she explains the advise Rei gave her which was a great advise really to have. The male kid was glaring at the baskets and kicks it before freaking out that there was real babies inside really.

"Why'd ya do that for?!"

"They're just going to be abounded like I was!" Kero pinned him down and growls at him.

"Let me be perfectly clear about this, brat! Your parents died an honorary death protecting twenty couples with children! If they didn't, they would of been died! Is that want you wanted?!" He fully shakes his head 'no'.

"Then stop hating the world and think outside of the box!" Kero said as he got off and picks his basket up and walks away with Spinel picking his up and followed Kero making the kid to have tears in his eyes as he doesn't get it at all really.

The training was going to be hard, but it was worth it as Izuka gave advise and tips while looking after the twins really. She saw him and hides she saw him as he got closer to her. Shoto was learning to make animals and weapons out of his ice with plants really.

He noticed the kid was getting closer, but slowly making him to get use to him moving every two hours really. Izuka saw how close and place Rai into his arms with a bottle making him to freak and she shows him how to hold her making him to like it.

Rai accepts the bottle and was also holding his fingers making him to smile as this is amazing really making Mandalay to smile as it's been a long time since she last saw him smile really. Kota Izumi was now confused as he tries to fully remember when he last smiled and he couldn't.

Izuka didn't even stop him from coming closer to her and the babies. She didn't even mind him babysitting. She... Was treating him as her own child making him to have tears coming down as Izuka gently wraps it away from his cheeks really.

Kota was confused really making Mandalay to leave it be really. She knows he needs this and won't stop it really. Shoto was the same as he treated Kota like a child of his making him to be confused. Kota spent more time with the two more than he ever did really.