Finale Exam

She can't believe she's up against her own foster dad. Luckily she gave birth to a baby boy and baby girl a month ago thanks to someone's Quirk making her to name them Shoka and Raito Midoriya making Shoto to nod as he holds the girl making her to not noticed anything of the damnna it raper making her to sigh of relief.

She's still the TA and she can't join actually, but Nezu gave his full approval and Shoto is going to be with her. Bakugou and Mina was up against Nezu making Bakugou to exploded the machines much faster making Nezu to head to another as Mina shoots acids at him really.

Izuka smiles as Bakugou made it with Mina making them to cheer really. Kirishima made it while Denki didn't with Sero and Sato really making Izuka to sigh as those three are going to complain really once they got to the camp really.

Izuka hands Recovery Girl her kids and left with Shoto to fight her dad. She knows how he works and managed to have a plan as Nezu and the other teachers want to see how good they do really. They waited and once All Might shows up, Shoto activated the trap.

All Might was covered in ice and Izuka used The Freeze card to freeze the ice more after using The Water card and The Aqua card making All Might to be freezing as the two run for the exit from the back alleyway as fast as they can really.

'Smart, but not good enough.' All Might thinks as he breaks the ice after ten minutes and the two were half way there making Izuka to use The Illusion card to distract All Might with The Power card to make it more powerful. They were close, but All Might threw Izuka back making Illusion to catch her.

Izuka was quick with The Jump card and dodges as she lands onto the rooftop of a building. Shoto fully launches ice making it to rain down onto All Might as it's sharp and went half way through the road making All Might to run from them as he didn't expect this.

Izuka jumps down and they were ten steps away from winning if All Might didn't run back as he grabs them and throws them back into the city really. Izuka used The Big card making the two to be bigger and All Might sweat drops before Izuka stomps onto him.

Shoto picks him up and toss him behind them as Izuka has them back to normal and they made it making All Might to be proud of them really. Shoto and Izuka sighs of relief as they are safe and fully passed making everyone to cheer.

All Might was proud as his own daughter is a bamf and he can't be anymore prouder of her really. Izuka actually called him dad and he finalized the adoption for her just ten days ago. Sir still hasn't shown his face yet and that might be a good thing really.

All Might was still angry at him and now Gran Torino making him to leave it be really. Both Izuka and Shoto were now resting as the kids were put down for a some nap time making them to get some rest as much as they can. May they be only one-month-old, they still cry.

Shoto wonders if his dad went through this as well, too which he said he did making him to nod as Rei is giving Izuka some advise making her to thank her, but she explained her situation which Rei just smiles at her as she sits down.

"Just be who you are. Shoto loves you for WHO you are and he can't stop talking about you really. He wouldn't even care if your a girl with a dick or a guy with a uterus, he would still chose and still love you really, sweetheart. Chose from your heart." Rei said to her.

Izuka was still having a hard time as she thinks about this really and Shoto smiles as he's happy his mother is getting along with Izuka really. Fuyumi was getting along with her as well, too. Dabi warns U.A since he's a spy in L.O.V really.

Nezu was relieved with this very information and he saw one of the camps was picked and it was fully deleted from the system with a copy on a memory stick making him to know it was Izuka fully protecting the site and the many students really.

'Give her a raise as a T.A really. Damn.'