U.S.J Attack

Kyubey let's lose a "Kyu! Kyu!" as he can't talk in this form making her to warn Aizawa of danger making him to glare as he phones Nezu and the other Pro-Heroes as this is not a good thing at all really as Izuka could be killed really.

Izuka has Momo from the Clear Card Arc with the book making Momo to be happy. Kero was very shocked that the Clow and Clear Cards also showed up really with the two wands as well, too. Momo is a white rabbit with light blue scarf around her neck and ears.

Her eyes are completely close and has never been seen with her eyes open, even when sentient. She has a mole under her right eye and wears a gold clockwork-shaped crown on her left ear. She is usually carried around on Akiho Shinomoto's bag as a plush of sorts.

In her true form, she is a young lady with short curly hair. She wears a half black and half white flared dress, divided by a fringe on the skirt that separates a gear-shaped ornament with two clock hands as well as a series of transparent wings that come out from the waist.

It's sleeves are extremely loose with plush edges as well as on the neck. She also wears a tiara crowned with three peaks from which two long ribbons are born. Izuka does so and allows her to float around to check the area out really for her. Her gemstone is opal really.

Momo held the phone for Aizawa as he has Momo Yaoyorozu create every kind of medical stuff for a large tackle first-aid box plus five more with Izuka having the Clow Card: Create to be on stand-by for blood making this to be serious.

Shoto warns both Thirteen and All Might making them to be ready as this is actually to be a fight than a rescue operation class really ad Aizawa has Spinel Sun take over for Momo as she's needed for else where really which was true really.

In his borrowed form, Spinel Sun looks like a small black cat with butterfly-like blue wings. Once transformed though, he resembles a black panther with pointy ears, enlarged wings and a blue gem in the middle of his forehead.

The gem is also placed into the silver butterfly armor he wears on his chest. Being a cat, his pupils are slits. He stays with Aizawa while bonded as Izuka's familiar. In class 1-A, the four don't hide themselves really making fully everyone to get use to them really.

Aizawa had fully changed the full twenty seating arrangement and had the tall students in the back and the short ones in the front and it's in a shape of a 'U' and has the second row being a 'U' be using four person tables with the room being changed around.

Izuka's gemstones can also hold Quirks. She has a gemstone with a Reality Alteration Quirk inside of it really. It made the room a bit bigger to hold ten more students making it to be larger and the many other classrooms were the same to take more in students.

General Education Course has more room to take on double, triple or quadruple the amount of students in really cause of Momo telling Nezu about Bakugou's old school and their crimes thanks to her taking the information by Time Magic that she can use and he wasn't pleased.

Aizawa had Izuka make sure there was room for Kero and Spinel to go into their true forms and used big bowls that Yaomomo made for them to hold the water in for their true forms. Momo actually likes tea more actually in her true form really.

Izuka was paling a bit as Kyubey makes it's sound again and licks her left cheek to calm her down. Yaomomo made double, triple or quadruple what Aizawa had asked of her to make really to be safe as this is serious and Sato Rikidou shared his sugar with her.