Sport Fest Festival part 1

She was nervous as she doesn't like this really. There was lots of students in front of the classroom and Kyubey fires Shadow Balls at them making them all to bolt as Aizawa had Nezu to explain and that Class 1-A haven't settle down since the attack really.

They play along with it as Tooru has some gemstones to help her to be seen making her to be happy as Mashirou Ojiro is now blushing, but nothing yet as Sero asked her out making Ojiro to sigh of relief for some reason really. Bakugou got turned into a girl once.

Kirishima and Mina both blushed and Bakugou wasn't seen until poor Shoto saw them in a large unused classroom and he had called Aizawa who saw Kirishima was thrusting between both Mina and Bakugou's virganas with his long eighteen" cock.

Izuka blushes as the whole class saw this and Mineta passed out from a nose bleed making the girls including Bakugou glare at him and Aizawa saw Shoto shoot ice spikes at him making him to be behind and the girls there had fun with him really.

Izuka hides in Shoto's chest as she doesn't want to see what's fully happening to Mineta as Shoto rubs her head. All three were fully just embarrassed as this is awkward for the three of them. The Quirk that Bakugou was hit with was permanent if any kind of sexual act was performed.

Kirishima's act of rubbing his cock between their virganas is a sexual act making the two to feel bad and apologized, but Bakugou pulls him towards her and kissed him on the lips. Mina got one as well making both to lose it and they pushed everyone out.

Both Shoto and Izuka stayed and they looked up stuff with music playing by headphone sets making them to ignore what's happening in front of them. Izuka did make condoms for them with some toys for the girls only making Bakugou to blush heavily really.

By the time they were done, both Recovery Girl and Nezu was there at the door with Izuka's 'aunty', Bakugou Mitsuki. They saw the tied up condoms and nods at them as Izuka and Shoto were both still plugged in. Izuka and Shoto saw the three new faces.

'Time to go?'

'Yes.' Izuka learned sign language and Shoto learned as well, too. He enjoyed it and practices it as much as he can with both Izuka and his family as they also learned mose code as well, too. Nezu enjoyed teaching the two that one really.

Two weeks later and it was time for the Sport Fest Festival to start making Izuka to be nervous as there is a lot of people and she knows her mother is going to be there somehow. She had fun using The Mirror and The Time card to see the future or the past.

Shoto was cute as a small child making him to blush as a similar one of her made her blush as he did the same back to her as his revenge making them to wrestle playfully really together during that time making them to laugh during it as well, too.

"It's U.A's sports festival! The one time each year when our fledgling heroes compete in a ruthless grand battle! Friends turn into enemies as each student competes against each other to earn that top spot! First up, we start with this year' cream of the crop!

Yeah! You know who I'm talkin' about! The miraculous rising stars who brushed off a villain attack with their steely willpower! Bring in the first years of the hero course!" They started walking out into the light, being momentarily deafened by the cheers, but Present Mic's voice still managed to make itself heard above the roar.

"It's class 1-A!" Izuka wanted to curl up as she saw how the cameras were focused on them, that the people were all looking at her class, still at least they probably wouldn't pay too much attention to her. Present Mic called out a brief introduction for the other hero class.