School Festival

Izuka was reading a book and she went to the internet for some new things like knitting or crocheting, but she saw a lot of information about genders and chose to take a look at them as she figures it fully would be better than nothing really.

There are many different gender identities including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.

Izuka didn't know about this and feels like she can accept herself for who she is making both Eri and Kota to call her mama no matter what while Shoto is their father as Izuku had accidentally got two new gem guardians as two bears really.

Hugging Bear a.k.a Kumakyuu takes the appearance of a White Bear with pink eyes. In it's normal adult form, it is as big as a large bear, but it can also change it's size to be more compact in it's cub form. Whether big or small, Hugging Bear looks like a cute teddy bear.

Swaying Bear a.k.a Kumayuru takes the appearance of a Black Bear with blue eye. It is as big as a large bear in it's normal adult form, but it can also change it's size to be more compact in it's cub form. Whether big or small, Swaying Bear looks like a cute teddy bear.

Both can't talk, but Izuka did teach them how to use the same moves as Ursaring in Pokemon making them to have fun as Eri and Kota likes them as they nap on their backs for nap time as the old saying goes: "Children that sleep well, grows well."

During that time, Izuka made Eri a new outfit making her to take four hours making before they woke up. Eri has half of her hair tied to the back with a large pink ribbon tied to it. Eri is wearing an ankle length tea green dress with a light brown vest worn over it.

She also wears a shoulder bag with her that contains most of her necessary belongings making her to like them as it's perfect making Mirio to gasp and he ask where Eri-chan is and who the pretty girl is making Eri to chuckle as she told Mirio it's her.

"Whoa! Cuteness Upgrade! Where did you get it from?!"

"Mama made it for me!" Mirio was shocked as he told Izuka she can do a fashion show for the School Festival making her to not be so sure of that really making her to worry as the whole class said she can do it as Bakugou was finally told of her true gender freaking him out.

'The fuck?! How the fuck did I not know about this really?! She went thought a lot of identity pain cause of it!' Bakugou flat out told her she should have told her cause male or female, she still would have fully whooped her ass making Izuka to laugh as that's still like her really.

"We can also have a band sing songs for it! Jiro is a great singer and you can do Hero costumes as well, too!" Tooru shouts making both said girls to blush and hide their faces as they ain't doing it really making everyone to sigh at them.

"Come on, you guys. You're much better than anyone at those things really." Izuka shakes her head as Bakugou sighs before she plays a song making her to stop and listen to the song before she starts to the sing.

"Yume wo miteimashita haruka inishie no hi
Yami ni matataki dasu hoshi no soba de

Watashi wo tsutsumi kondeta nukumori ni deau hi wo
Yubiori kazoete nemuru

Eien ni saku hana ga koko ni aru yo
Dakishime nagara watashi koko ni iru yo
Namida wa sagashiteru anata no koto wo

Hoshi wa shitteiruno? Sorezore no unmei
Kyou mo nagarete yuku negai hitotsu

Kizu wa toki ga iyasu no ni kanashimi no kokuin wa
Seigai kienai MISUTERI

Hitomi ni utsuru hon no isshun nazeka
Umareta hoshi ga zutto saki wo terasu
Nido to aenakute mo daisuki na hito
Kagayaite iru Watashi no naka de

Egao no ura ni kakushita hitoribocchi no kimochi
Kama wa nai sore de ii no

Eien ni saku hana ga koko ni aru yo
Dakishime nagara watashi koko ni iru yo
Nido to aenakute mo daisuki na hito
Sou kokoro no naka de hikari tsuzukeru." (AN: It's played like this video: [Vietsub] [KHR] Kokoro no Hoshi - Uni really) Everyone was shocked as Izuka was an angel goddess making Jiro to blush and then tackle hugs her as she calls her mama in a childish voice really.

"Eik! Aizawa-sensei?! EEEEH?!" Aizawa was in shock mood and Present Mic was looking for one of his manager cards making Izuka to have anime tears going down her face really from this as Shoto hugs her to calm her down as this is going to be hard for her really.

"Let's just do both with a café for Sato to sell food and drinks from." Everyone agrees to that as Izuka has too much to worry about fully really, but Fuyumi and Masaru Bakugou came over to help as Lunch Rush made a menu, so they had a lot a ingredients for the café part of their class really.

Endeavor had actually ordered ten hundred times the ingredients they needed making there to be lots as Sato is going to be busy with helpers really as Kero gives new ideas after having a bite or a slice making Spinel to stay away from them and naps on Aizawa's right shoulders.

Izuka has a lot of Hero costumes making her to wish they done more as the class won't be able to handle this making the pageant girls to help afterwards which Nejire loves making Izuka to smile really at her senpais for helping them out really.

It was getting to be a huge hit as class 1-B was getting angry that so many love their food, the fashion and the music making them to be outrage until they saw Izuka passed out with lots of clothing fully hand-made making them to be shocked.

Monoma wasn't getting it as this is going to be too much for her and there's lots of clothing really and there's a ton of food making them to be curious as they saw a lot of Pro-Heroes inside fully eating and drinking really making them to be a bit jealous from this more than anything.

'Oh wait until next time, Class 1-A!' Monoma thinks as they left and then right at midnight, the café closed down and Class 1-A was tired making them to noticed Izuka was out like a lap once she was done the clothing and was napping on Masaru's lap.

It was making Bakugou to sigh as it's hard that Izuka is taking on too much by herself. Shoto is worried and doesn't want her to do that again as Endeavor noticed that a lot of people were liking her clothing and that new students for next year wants them.

'Well, she has money as many were paying for the foods, drinks and now new future students are paying for their very future hero costumes fully.'