2-12

(Heads up, Long chapter)

Many weeks ago, if you asked me where I imagine to be, I would have told you I imagined being back home

But now...

Here I am.

Keeping it from crumbling down.

I don't remember what really happened next, all I know is that I took off to the Eiffel Tower with everyone behind me.

Vincent called Avdol and sure enough, he appeared with Sheza, alive and ready.

I looked at my friends I've grown to love and cherish. I stared at Jotaro and held his hand as he spoke beside me, "Remember that promise you made?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you keep it."

"Yeah yeah."

The Tower stood before us, before it, stood Cassius. With a huge and yet beautiful red and golden dragon behind him. It's body was that of the Chinese dragon and was curled around the base of the tower with its head raised and ready to fire. I could feel it's burning gaze. Vincent shriveled under its glare and grabbed my other hand, "Lotus... I need to tell you now."

"What...?"

Vincent hugged me, "Lotus, you mean everything to me. I'm telling you this because I have a bad feeling of what's going to happen. Please be careful."

I reassured him when Luna stood behind me, "Let's beat this overgrown lizard." I turned to my grandmother, "Yeah, it's all of us vs one of him."

"Oh I'm not alone!"

I sent a glare at the dragon user. Cassius sent a playful smile back, "What? Think I came here alone?"