2-4

The Rabbit

"Bye Henry! Thanks for the date technically!" I waved to him

"Bye Henry! Thanks for the date technically!" I waved to him. He warned us about the Rabbit, Snake and Horse stand users.

Henry gave us a thumbs up as he ran off with his tiger next to him. As soon as he was out of sight, I slapped the back of Jotaro's and Vincent's heads. "And you two! Quit fighting over me, I'm not a thing you can claim your ownership over!" I shook my head solemnly, "You're almost as bad as the Yakuza men back at home."
I narrowed my eyes at Vincent, who had a sling for his broken arm."Vince, you're like a brother to me."
I turned to Jotaro, who had a swollen lip and a bit more wounds than Vincent due to Vincent being a trained bodyguard as well, including a black eye. "Jotaro, you're a great friend and I don't want either one of you hurt. You guys mean so much to me in this short amount of time that I've known you." I went to the fridge in the hotel kitchen, we were currently in Florence to get more supplies. We are heading to Genoa next. I was running out of meat. Which was bad, when I don't have my raw meat, I get temperamental and more closed off. I grabbed two bags of ice and placed an ice pack on Vincent's wrist and one on Jotaro's swollen lip. Jotaro jerked back, I sighed and frowned, "Jotaro," I tilted his chin up and squished his cheeks to force his eyes to look at me, "Work with me here, I need numb the pain."

"I'm fine."

I sighed once more, my butterflies in my stomach were starting to rustle, I hated this feeling. I worry so much about everyone. Aphrodite came out and healed both of the boys.

I walked out the room and to the lobby, I waved to the door boy and walked to the park. There was a small pond in the center filled to the brim with ducks and fish. I smiled as some ducks followed me. Aphrodite came out and immediately cooed at the ducklings that crowded around my feet. I smiled fondly as I walked to the market and purchased bread.

Maybe having some piece and quiet will make me feel better. Apollo came out next to me as I started feeding the ducks. Apollo had shifted into my father's body and sat down next to me and spoken Atlantian, "Hello my blossom, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, just tired."

"You know, my wife just told me about your little encounter... those two boys..."