2-5

The Snake

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(Warning: Long chapter

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️(Warning: Long chapter.)⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I buried my face into Polnareff's back as he carried me

I buried my face into Polnareff's back as he carried me. Ever since this morning, I've been avoiding Jotaro, Vincent and my grandma, Polnareff immediately took a big brother role and stayed with me and kept me away from them. The snake stand user was next enemy that was coming up...

"So why are you avoiding your grandmother? Jotaro and Vincent I get but why your Grandmother?"
I frowned, "It's just... don't tell anyone but... we aren't just a regular family."

Polnareff laughed, "Of course I already knew that! I spent nearly Fifty days with two Joestars! They sure are bizarre. Much like this Adventure!"

I smiled slightly, "Yeah, I guess this is a pretty bizarre adventure."

I sighed, "But I'm being serious, Polnareff, we aren't normal... how do I say this?" I looked around, we were a bit behind the group and there was no one within close earshot. "We're Royalty..."
Polnareff chuckled, "All due respect, but that's a bunch of bullshit. First you fool us as a guy and now you tell me that you and Luna are royalty? I find that hard to be—." He stopped talking when he caught a glance of my face, it was pure seriousness, "You're telling the truth aren't you? You aren't joking..."

"Does this face look like I'm joking? Does it look like I wear a jester hat and white makeup with a clown nose on my face?"

Polnareff sputtered and walked slower, "You're actually royalty?!"
I nodded, "Yeah... I'd explain everything to you but then your head might explode."

"I'm already mind blown! What do I start calling you now?! Your highness? Your majesty?" I stopped him, "Please... Pol, don't call me any of that shit. Don't give me special treatment just because I'm a Princess..."
"Wait... doesn't that make Luna—"
"She used to be... until my mom and her son got married, then the crown was given to them... and when I get married..."
"It's given to you. That sounds amazing."
"But if the current ruler dies before the offspring is married... it's automatically given to the offspring... regardless."
"So you're not a princess... you're basically a queen already!"
I shrugged once more, "Sure... I think... but the thing is, I can't rule alone so I have to choose someone to marry, I had someone who I was supposed to marry... I loved him very much... but he was Murdered a few days before the wedding..."
"Marriage?! Wedding? But you're so young! You're not even twenty yet!"