3

I put my hair into a low ponytail after I gave up trying to brush the untamed and curly hair

I put my hair into a low ponytail after I gave up trying to brush the untamed and curly hair. I grabbed a white shirt and my black jean pants and put them on as Grandma made breakfast. I told her to make extra since I'm visiting Holly again to check on her. I double checked the tape around my breast... tight and secure. Sure it may be painful before but I got used to it... I don't want any men looking at my massive breast while I walk. I glared at Diana as she raced out the door, Eager to see Holly once more.

Luna chuckled and fixed her midnight black hair. There was a single green highlight in her hair. She told me it's in the honor of an old friend. Her dusty red eyes, dull with age, gazed at the necklace I now wore. She smiled sadly as she handed me the meals and the lunches. I grabbed them and placed them into my coat pockets.

I crossed the living room and grabbed my hat, sunglasses and mask. I placed them all on and then my usual jacket (the long jacket). I put on the chains hanging from my belt loops. Diana stood waiting out the door. I stopped when Luna walked over, lowered my mask, and kissed my cheek. I hummed a thanks and headed into our front yard... only to see Kakyoin and Jotaro at our front gate. Diana bursted with joy and made a beeline straight to Kakyoin. I chuckled when I saw him blush.

Someone has a cruuuuuuush~

I must've summoned Athena by accident cause she started to make kissy noises at Kakyoin without Diana seeing her. Kakyoin blushed harder.

We were halfway there when Diana noticed my necklace, "Oh wow! Your necklace is so pretty!!!"

I nodded a thanks while Jotaro stared at it. His staring was cut short when we heard screaming and yelling.

"JOJO!!"

I flinched and groaned. Girls surrounded me and Jotaro immediately.

Some girls would cling to my arm and press their breast to my back or arms.
Red glazed my face as I tried not to look at them. I only reached about over Jotaro's shoulder height so I had to look down to interact with the girls...

And boy oh boy that is a mistake.

Some girls had their breast nearly popping out of their shirts. I made a whimper when one got too close for comfort.