5

Taurus:

The Bull

Tauruse people revel in the pleasures of life.
They crave the security and comfort or relaxing in the warmth of their home environment.
They value the senses of enjoyment of material things.
They are willful and sometimes can be stubborn.
With a large compactly for kindness, they are steadfast and loyal.

( thought everyone might like a classic journey song... I adore listening this while I'm on my motorcycle.)

Thoughts

Signing. (Without italics)

Writing (with italics)

Atlantis language

"Ok do we have everything?" Luna put her hands on her hips.

I had a small bag carrying mostly my weapons, hell, I even have my survival dagger. It has two shirts... one is black while the other is white. I decided to bring my tiny stuffed dolphin... it was very small and the size of a child's fist. It was a gift from my father before he died. I took it with me everywhere I go.

I packed extra feminine stuff just in case and lots of wrapping...

I also had a backpack filled with survival essentials such as rope, grapple hooks, harnesses and other things like med kits and medical supplies and equipment just in case I was unconscious when someone is hurt.

I even secretly packed raw bacon...

Luna smelled the air around my backpack and groaned silently and whispered, "Really Lotus?! Bacon?! Raw bacon?! You know we can buy raw meat during the trip right?"

I signed, "Sorry... I have cravings and when I do ask... they stare at me weirdly and you know how I am when people are like that!!"

Luna rolled her eyes, "You are so lucky I have raw meat in my spare bag for you... I know you're still growing and stuff but you need to control your urges! That's what Kars taught me before he was sent to space... according to what Joseph told me..."

I smirked and nodded a thank you. "What kind?"

Luna smirked and leaned into my ear, "Goat meat, Cow meat, Pig, and your favorite, Raw Salmon and octopus. You don't need to worry about them getting rotten, Scarlet Gaia will keep them fresh with his vines and stuff."

I felt my mouth water as I lowered my shades at her in disbelief. Gaia stuck his head out of the bag and nodded. I smiled at him and patted his head gently. Diana smiled at the action as her stand, Rosaline, cooed behind her.

I noticed Iggy smell my bag with the raw bacon inside it. I snickered and picked him up and placed him on my shoulder. I opened the bag, fished out a piece of raw bacon, and fed it to him while making a shush sign at him. He nodded and ate the piece. I smiled fondly.