9

Virgo

The Maiden

Virgo people tend to be very conscious of details. They are drawn to being of service to others and are concerned with health and well-being. They are likely to be neat and orderly, at least in some area of their life, although they exhibit the opposite tendency in cases where they have not yet found their guiding principle of organization.

 They are likely to be neat and orderly, at least in some area of their life, although they exhibit the opposite tendency in cases where they have not yet found their guiding principle of organization

"Thanks Marshall!! This helps us out more than you know it!" Called out Luna as we loaded onto the docked boat. Marshall turned out to be the stand user Luna spoke about, he was more than willing to help us out... even after being turned into a giant paper puppet.

He was a sweetheart to Luna and gladly offered his boat.

I watched as the land of Taiwan dipped from the horizon. Luna bellowed from the steering wheel, "Next stop, Singapore!!!"

I looked over to Diana next to me, "How many days until that venom reaches your heart?"

"114..."

Apollo appeared next to me... speaking in Atlantian in my father's voice, "Remember your old mentor? I believe he could do something about your venom problem..."

I nodded as Sheza trotted over to me. I smirked as rubbed her head and looked out from the front of the boat to the open ocean before us.

"And I move my knight to B4

"And I move my knight to B4. Checkmate."

"Mom, this is Checkers."

Luna flipped the table that Apollo created out of fire.

"I HATE YOU!"

I groaned, watching your grandma lose to the soul of your father only so many times can bore you real quick... especially when she's dimmer than a rock.

Apollo sighed gently and shook his head with a sympathetic smile, "Relax mom.. you're just like me, I can't even beat my wife in a game of Go Fish."