7

Cancer

The crab

Cancerians are nurturing and protective of others. Their ruling planet is the moon, and they tend to be moody with constantly changing emotions.

 Their ruling planet is the moon, and they tend to be moody with constantly changing emotions

I glared at Luna as she saved my meat bag from the sinking Jeep. The luggages managed to be saved and untouched from the water. Thank god the water didn't touch my guns, they would rust.

We were on a large life boat that was for emergencies. We all had room. Sheza used Nightcore to save her and Iggy from the crash. The raft drifted as I opened my bag to reveal raw bacon strips. I gave a few to Iggy and Sheza. They barked happily.

Aphrodite appeared and hovered over my broken leg and sprained ankle. She gazed at it sadly. My chest wound stung as I tried healing myself. I grunted as my breathing started to get heavy. Luna crawled over and gave me water.

"Take off your pants Eros."

I nodded at what she was going to do and unbuckled my belt. I motioned for Diana to turn away...

Even though we're both girls

Luna chuckled as she helped me take my pants off. Thank god it was a good idea to wear boxers today. I felt red creep up my face as Polnareff whistled, "Wow Eros! Your legs look so smooth! But..." I jolted as he poked some scale imprints along my lower legs, the scale imprints are permanent scales that are on my body... I have it along the back of my spine, on my shoulders and back of my legs.

I felt sweat drip down my head.

Shit shit shit

I quickly signed, "They're tattoos..."

Polnareff smiled, "Tattoos you say? They feel so real! Like actual scales of a fish!"

I felt the sweat increase by a fuck ton.

Oh no Oh no...

Luna was quick to notice my panic and started to swat away Pol's hands. "Ok back off frenchie! Can't you see he's injured! I'm trying to fix his ankle first and then his leg!"

I breathed in a sigh of relief... that was immediately short lived by Luna popping my bone back in place and fixing my ankle with the help of Scarlet Gaia.

I whipped my head back and hissed in pain as Scarlet Gaia pumped adrenaline into me. I felt all the pain wash away.

Diana smiled gently, but then frowned and threw her arms into her air, "THIS IS JUST GREAT! WONDERFUL!!"