13

Capricorn

The Sea Goat

"See! I told you it taste weird!"

Kakyoin stuck his tongue out after he tasted the strange dish. It was a dried and smoked tarantula... I stuck with my raw meat...

Diana smiled as she poked her meal, "See Noriaki! It's a giant spider!"

Kakyoin chuckled as he pushed away the dish. "It's like licking a dog..."

I huffed and slid my spare plate of fried dumplings and honey glazed rolls filled with fried rice. Kakyoin gave me an appreciative look before digging in. He cut one roll in half and fed the strawberry blonde next to him. Her green eyes sparkled in glee, "Oh wow this is good!"

I smiled under my mask. I kept my sunglasses on. It's been four days since the Scorpio and Sagittarius event. We had gotten out of India completely and got to Iran... completely going through Pakistan and Afghanistan. I felt a bit better.

Jotaro and Polnareff constantly stayed with me no matter where I went. Luna would send me glances to check if I was uncomfortable. I would give her the sign I was fine. Polnareff would help me with handling the simplest of things, with my completely shattered left hand, it was basically useless. Jotaro would watch over me and help me as well, but not as much as Polnareff would but it was still considered helping.

I huffed as I remembered what happened yesterday...

••••••••••
"No no no! Eros stop! I'll handle this!"

"Yare Yare... calm down. He's fine."

"No he's not! Look at him! He can't even hold his spoon right!"

I shook my head as I pushed Polnareff's hands away from my soup and used Poseidon's powers to float the soup from the air and under my mask and into my mouth. I arched an eyebrow to the two men.

"See, he can take care of himself."
••••••••••••

I shook my head, from what Mr.Joestar told me, Jotaro has never acted like this to anyone. Perhaps I made an impact on his life.

I looked at my watch and then my seashell necklace. I noticed something in the corner of my eye and almost started laughing.

Zeus and Hades were placing flower crowns on Star Platinum and Silver Chariot. Hades was finding flowers and giving them to Zeus for her to place in either Star Platinum's hair or around Silver Chariot's armor. It was adorable. I guess my snickering caught the stand users attention. Jotaro turned his head to where I was looking and blushed. His face became even more red when Zeus hugged Star Platinum and created a braid in his hair. Polnareff chuckled as Silver Chariot started to create a braid in Zeus's hair as well.