Gemini

The Twins

Gemini is the sign associated with communication, logical thought processes, (based on duality) and the conscious mind.
Gemini people tent to me airy and intellectual, glib of the tongue and curious about life and other people.
They can experience two side of things at the same time, and may tend to be flighty.

I sighed as Polnareff grabbed a snack from the gas station. The others were filling up gas canisters for further into the trip. Kakyoin walked over and leaned against the wall and smiled at me.

I looked at him and nodded in hello with my helmet still on. Joseph joined us when Kakyoin pointed out scars coating my arms. I scratched my neck and signed, "I got these while doing my job... but some... were from a rough childhood I had..."

Joseph raised his eyebrows, "You were abused?"

I shook my head. "No sir, I was bullied by teachers, kids and other adults... because of my eyes color."

Kakyoin frowned, "Because they are red?"

Joseph looked over at Kakyoin in shock, "You've seen his eyes?!"
Kakyoin smirked in pride, "Yes I did. I'm proud to say I was the first to see his eyes! They are actually a beautiful shade of red."

Joseph nodded, "I believe you Kakyoin... I would like to see them myself one day!"

I shrugged my shoulders as Polnareff came back. "Kakyoin! Have you ever been on a motorcycle?"

Kakyoin shook his head, "I'm afraid not."

Polnareff smiled warmly, "It's decided then, Eros, Kakyoin is riding with you rest of the way to the docks."

I nodded and waved my hand to Luna, who threw the helmet. I caught it with my right hand and gave it to Kakyoin. The spare helmet only covered the head but not the face. I gave Kakyoin my goggles so the wind wouldn't bother his eyesight. I even grabbed a bandanna and tied it outlaw style on him, covering his mouth and nose. I gave him a thumbs up after I tugged his noddle hair out of the way. He gave me one back.

"You know what I noticed? You have a noodle hair like me!"

I fiddled with my bang in response. "I guess I do..."

Kakyoin held up his hand, "Noodle bro's?"

I high fived and signed, "Noodle bro's."

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I heard him mutter, "His waist is more feminine..."

I rolled my eyes as Luna pulled the Jeep up. "Oi Eros! Change of plans, I just got a call that the plane that we needed is here. We can head to the airport!"