2-6

The Horse

I kept my head buried in Polnareff's shoulder, ever since the Snake User, he refuses to have me out of his or Jotaro's sight

I kept my head buried in Polnareff's shoulder, ever since the Snake User, he refuses to have me out of his or Jotaro's sight. We traveled along a dirt road on foot. We were heading to a town called Lyon... I think. We were already in France. We left Italy.

Polnareff carried me most of the time, even though I could perfectly walk, but he refuses, saying, "I'm your big brother. It's my job to protect you. You've suffered enough." I hummed as Sheza stayed by my side and rubbed her head against Pol's legs occasionally. She could sense the sadness seeping from my body.

I patted Pol's shoulder, "Let me walk. My legs are starting to get numb."
Pol nodded reluctantly and gently set me down. I smiled a brief thanks and walked alongside Kakyoin in front of him. Kakyoin was staring at all the leaves and trees around us.

"The leaves look beautiful..."

I nodded...
Kakyoin turned to me, "I'm sorry about that Loki guy... you seemed really happy..."

I hummed again, "Yeah..."

"You loved him dearly, didn't you?"

I looked up to the sky covered by the trees, "Yeah. He was the only one who looked passed my eyes and intimidating aura and saw the real me... I was bullied a lot when I was young because of how red my eyes are..."

"You mentioned that you had brothers..."

"Yes, Forrest and Derek... they were both close to me... I miss them, but then again, I have their stands with me, the embodiment of their soul. I'm not alone."

Kakyoin nodded, he then held out his elbow for me, he was a tad hesitant but he did it anyway. I accepted his elbow and held it. "Well, I also noticed that your grandmother has red eyes as well... is this a family thing?"