10

Libra

The Scales

Libra is the sign of harmony and relationship and strives for balance between polarities. Librans are known for their good taste, elegance and charm. Their natural mode of living is in partnership with others. They are concerned with issues of social justice, and are natural diplomats. They may struggle in making firm decisions.

I patted Polnareffs back as he sipped on his coffee next to me

I patted Polnareffs back as he sipped on his coffee next to me. We sat on the balcony chairs, mentally exhausted from today's adventure... he was a little scratched up but so was I.

"I have to admit. You looked amazing as a cowboy! You looked badass!"

I smirked as I tipped the brim of my original hat down. "Thanks, you looked awesome as a knight by the way."

"Why thank you friend!"

I used a straw to drink my hot chocolate. I watched the sun set and yawned, "I think it's time for bed. We have to move up to India in the next few days, but first we head to Bangladesh."

Polnareff nodded as we headed to bed.

Tomorrow is another day.

"Holy fucking shit! Finally out of Singapore!"

I nodded as we finally set foot off the boat onto Bangladesh. Luna and Mr.Joestar immediately looked for the closest hotel as the rest of us walked around. The town was called Chittagong. It turns out a very old friend was also here to aid us. Avdol and Jotaro came with me to the meeting place where I would meet the friend. Kakyoin, Diana and Polnareff went to check out the sights. Iggy came with us alongside Sheza. I watched as Avdol picked up Iggy in his arms and Jotaro patted Sheza's head.

I was sitting at a fountain with dozens of butterflies constantly following me. I waved off one gently from the front of my face as I glared at Aphrodite. She gave me a sorry smile as another butterfly landed right above my eyebrow. I sighed as rested my cheek on my hand and crossed my legs. I felt a tap on my left shoulder and looked over my right. A young man with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and lavender markings on his cheeks pouted adorably, he wore a purple tank top with a black large jacket that reached his thighs and blue pants. He had a belt that held his pants up.