15

Pisces
The Fishes

"Eros? Is he ok?"

"Eros? Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's ok, just tired... he's been staying up the past few nights keeping watch..."

"He's slept for three days straight!"

"And that's fine, leave him alone Kakyoin, let him sleep... I would sleep that long too if I dealt with all the shit that's been going on."

"Sorry Miss.Esme... I was just worried..."

"It's fine Kak... go comfort Diana... she's been feeling upset."

"Yes ma'am."

I shifted, I felt a heartbeat and immediately knew I was being carried in someone's arms. I also felt something on my stomach. It was a hat. A tan hat. I opened my eyes and blinked, I was greeted by a smile from Mr.Joestar.
"Hey there kiddo! You slept for a long time and we took turns carrying ya! It's my turn today."

I hummed and patted his head. I grabbed his hat and placed it back on him. I wiggled out his hold and used him as leverage to stand. "Thank you Mr.Joestar. That was very kind of you. I must speak to Luna now."

I bowed and I walked with jelly like legs to Luna... who was a bit ahead of everyone. It felt like the first time I ever walked on land. I moved past everyone and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, scaring her. "Eros!! You're awake! Are you ok?"

I nodded and signed in Atlantian to her, "Do you think I should reveal my real gender to them? I feel like it would be better for them to know..."

She scratched her chin for a moment and nodded.

I nodded in return as we sauntered into a town. "Hey! We actually got here faster than last time! It took us only 10 days this time."

Kakyoin shook his head, "It took us 15 days this time Polnareff..."

"Oh..."

Kakyoin looked at me from behind my back, "We had to take a while since Eros needed to heal from all those injuries for a few days."

We followed Luna to a hotel when I noticed a small store. I waved at Luna and pointed to the store, she nodded and checked us in with Mr.Joestar.

I grabbed Diana and pulled her into the store. I made a beeline for the plushies and grabbed a small dolphin and a tiny owl one. I then dashed to the charms. I still have to give the boys their charms. The dolphin, heart and kitten charms. I already equipped the mermaid charm on my Japanese sword on the wrapping. I found a pair of earrings that looked like Kakyoin's. I held them up as Diana walked to me with four decks of cards. "I found these cards! Maybe you can teach me how to play Jester!"