Chapter 6 - Tredici le truppe arma (The thirteen people's weapon)

"We are the tredici persone (thirteen persons). Each and one of us have our own power. We are the special ones. We are the ones who protect the school from oni. With us here, there's nothing to be worried about. We are the tredici persone...."

This is King's school protector society. It remains a secret to others. The students which are very special and are born with powers are selected to be the tredici persone. Their main target is to kill the oni that appears inside the school. But they are only active at night only. But now Milky has known this secret and somehow he is pulled along Sora's pace. But before that, let's look at how is Milky now~

"Ahnnn...." MIlky eyes tries to open up. The sun has already shine on his head already. Although the alarm hasn't gone off but Milky is already in a morning shock. He saw Sora was sleeping beside him. "So---Sora-san!!!" Milky's inner thoughts was bursting with happiness.

"Oh.. my god...!! Sora-san's face so close... His eyelashes are really long..." Milky can't resist using his hand trying to touch Sora's face. "His skin is smooth... " Milky's fingers lightly touches Sora's lips and blushes. Then suddenly Sora bites MIlky's fingers.

"Eeekk!?" "I say... Milky... You like to attack other people while they are sleeping?" Sora stares at Milky. "Ahhh...Ehhh..." "Milky, your fingers taste like strawberry milk." "W-what!!? I...!?" Sora suddenly licks Milky's fingers.

"Sora-san!!!" "MIlky you like to eat strawberry is it? You have the smell of strawberry on you too." Sora suddenly sniffs MIlky's body. MIlky blushes even more. "Nyaaaa~~!!!!! Sora-san!!! Please stop it!"

"Hmm? Why?" Sora looks at Milky innocently. "Erm... Ahh... Sigh...." "Hmm? Milky why are you sighing?" Sora stares at MIlky closely. "Eeek!!! No-nothing at all!!!!!" Milky quickly pushes Sora away and rushes into the bathroom.

"Huff... huff...." Milky is out of breathe and his face is blushing really red. "Phew.... Sora-san just now bite my fingers.... Eh... Ah.... AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!????" MIlky just realized that his fingers were biten by Sora.

Sora stares at the bathroom door but hears Milky's scream. "Seems like he's really a herbivore. Cute. Haha." Sora keeps laughing. While Milky is having his own problem Sora is laughing outside. "Ok... I think I had enough now." Sora stops laughing and wakes up from the bed.

-knocks on the bathroom door.-

"MIlky? Are you done?" Sora asks MIlky outside the door. MIlky slightly opens up the door a bit. "Uhhmmm... Errm.... I..." "You're not done?" Milky eyes keeps avoiding looking at Sora. "Sora-san... I... " "Alright. I'll help you then." Sora the pulls the door and Milky falls into his lap.

"Alright now, let's go and wash up." Sora carries up Milky just like a princess and takes him to wash up. "So-Sora-san!?" "Sit down. I'll go and prepare the water." Sora puts Milky on the chair and goes and prepare some warm water to help wash Milky. Milky just stares at Sora and by looking at him, MIlky's face blushes and heart beats really fast.

"Uhmm... Sora-san... it's ok. I can do it myself. Hahaha...." MIlky tries to talk Sora out of this but Sora just looks back at Milky then just continue with what was his doing just now. "Sora-san....."

"No." Sora uses a warm towel to help MIlky to wipes his face. "But...!!!" "I'm sure you're gonna just stand here and daze off." Sora gives Milky an evil smile. "Eh~~~!!!!" Sora pulls up Milky hands and wipes under his shoulder. "Pffttt..... Hahahahaa!!!!" Milky feels itchy when Sora wipes there. "So...Sora-san!!!! St-stop it... hahaha" Milky laughs out hard and tries to stop Sora from continue.

"Now... Why would I stop when I enjoy it so much? Heh." Sora grins and continues wiping Milky. Milky blushes really hard on the face. After Sora's done, he gets Milky's clothes and helps him to dress.