Chapter 13 - A Normal Working Day

After that incident, everything went quiet in the school.

Kai and Issac's memory was somehow altered with Kiro's spell and they didnt asked bout anything. And the principal's side, Sora did all the explaining. The principal didnt said anything more. He believed what Sora said. 

Then a few days passed.

"Hey Sora, let's go, hurry up, if not we're gonna be late!!" Kai was nagging around Sora.

"For the last time, I didnt promise to help. So go away." Sora was sitting in the lounge of their dorm reading a book with his glasses on and Milky sitting beside him eating cake.

"L-late for what?" Milky suddenly asks.

"Well.... Milky you wanna know do you? If so then please ask Sora to come and I'll show you!  How bout it? It's gonna be fun!!" Kai tries to black mail Milky in helping him.

"E-Ehh~? I would love to know~ Sora-san what is it?" Milky then turns to Sora.

Sora suddenly felt that a big rock has fallen on him.

"It's nothing big. Kai can take care of it on his own." Sora continue to read on his book.

"Sora!! C'mon!! Last time my manager said you did a great job!! She said you have to come this time too!!" Kai begs Sora to go with him.

"What's the big deal? It's not like the world would end without me going with you." Sora continues to read his book but somehow he felt another pair of eyes were gazing at him.

Sora puts down his book and what he saw was Milky's big teary eyes.

"S-Sora-san... Pretty please? Can't I know?" Milky tries to act like a lil kitten and paws on his shirt.

Sora wanted to decline them but then Milky wont stop begging.

"Sighs. Fine. I'll do it. But just only this time Kai. If next time they need a model, tell them to find other people." Sora then wakes up from his sit.

"S-Sooooooraaaaa!!! I can hug you!" Kai then jumps on Sora feeling really touched that he promised to come. He was already crying in joy but was quickly being kicked away by Sora.

Milky on the other hand was really excited bout the whole thing. His cat tail keeps wiggling in happiness and he keeps smiling at Sora.

Seriously, no one in the world could resist that smile, but Sora just gave me a slight smile and patted his head only.

Sora and Milky travelled together with Kai in his big van. HIs manager inside explains the whole details for them and what should they do.

This time, they are needed to take a photo shoot session which is for the branded perfume new release of a perfume called "The Wild Side".

"Sora-kun, I hope you can help out with our photo shoot this time. Last time after our photos had come out and advertised on the billboards it was a big hit!! With your help and Kai we could makes lots again like last time and not to mention out product would be best selling of all!" Kai's manager holds Sora's hand with both of her hands drooling away thinking bout the money she can earn from this photoshoot session. In her mind there were already numbers coming out.

Sora looks at the woman in front of him feeling a sense of helpless for her.

"I know she's too money crazed but still she's a great manager when it comes to other things." Kai notices Sora's face expression and whispers it beside Sora's ear.

Sora's eyebrown frowns a bit as the woman keeps clinging onto his hand and in the end, he just pulls her up and sits her on the other side of the seat.