Chapter 10 - The Big Tiger

It's been a while since Milky started to enroll in this school. It was all going well for Milky well maybe except the fact that his friends and his room mate are people with special abilities and also they fight oni.

"Milky~~~ " Miru is calling out for Milky. There were having their physical edu class. 

"Miru~ I'm so sorry. I tried to catch the ball but it was too high.... Meow..." They were playing volleyball. Well, when they have physical class, most of the time they can play what they like except for swimming classes. 

"It's alright Milky, We know you are new at this. Did you enjoy it?" Isabelle smiles at Milky. Milky was playing volleyball together with the girls coz it was dangerous to let him be alone at the boy's zone.

Why? That's because, Milky was wearing his shorts and his t-shirt was larger one size than his regular size. The t-shirt almost covered up his shorts and made him looks like he's wearing nothing below. And oh boy, that was tempting enough for the boys.

With a look like Milky's and the clothes, the boys went wild when Milky joined in the game. So Miru and the others asked for permission to let Milky play with them. Even if Milky is a boy, he does blend well in the girls section.

Outside the volleyball field was other students from other classes.

"Kyaaa~~~~ It's Issac~~~ " One of the girl screams. "Oh my god, he's so cool~~!!" Another girl shouts.

"It's the King of Tennis~~ Gosh, he look so cool in his uniform." "Let's go and watch his match~~" "Who is he playing with?" "You wouldn't believe it, it's Sora!! Oh my god, they are so good at tennis!" "Hurry up or we'll miss the match between them!!"

Milky and the others overheard what the other girls from other classes are talking about.

"Sora-san knows how to play tennis?" Milky suddenly asked.

"Hmm? Yeah, but I don't think I ever seen him in action before. I heard it from Kai." Miru explains.

"Issac and Sora is having a match now? Cool, wanna go take a look?" Eva talks excitedly.

"Who is Issac?" Milky asked again.

"Oh, Issac is same like us, you know, at night, kill oni. But if you wanna know more, you can ask Isabelle." Miru whispered into Milky's ear scaring other peolpe heard what they are saying.

"Isabelle? How is this Issac person like?" Milky then turns to Isabelle.

"Ah? ermm... Uhmm... He's really tall and handsome... I guess... But really good with his mouth. He always say sweet things. Uhmm.... He also attracts a lot of girls... erm... " Isabelle's face started to blush.

She doesn't know what she was saying now. 

"Miru, I think I get who is Issac now... He must be really close to Isabelle." Milky whispers to Miru.

"Hehe. Milky you are getting good at this." Miru laughs at Milky.

"Hey are we gonna go and watch the match or what?" Eva is impatient already.

"Yes yes~ We'll go now. C'mon let's go and watch the match." Then all of them goes to the tennis court to see the match between Sora and Issac.

-At the tennis court-

"Well well, Sora you are surely getting better at serving." Issac shouts at Sora.

"Not as good as you." Sora replies back while hitting back the ball at Issac,

"You're just being modest here. You're a good player too." Then Issac hits back the ball at Sora.

The fans beside the tennis court keep cheering for Sora and Issac's name.