Chapter 12: The Sirens

The sun was shining bright and it shone inside room 13.

The lil kitty eyes flutters and opens up slowly. He yawns at first and stretches his body.

He then looks around looking for a familiar someone but in the end, he slouched back and let out a sigh.

He lies back down and grabs onto the pillow. He snuggled it and hug it. He sniffed it and digs his head deeper inside the pillow.

He said to himself "I missed Sora-san." and he keep rubbing his head against the pillow.

Then the alarm rang and Milky wake up again. He sits on the bed lazily this time and looks at the table.

He noticed the cake was gone and there was a note beside it. He waked up and went over to see and to his expectations it was from Sora.

"Thanks for the cake. It was delicious. I'm busy with something else so I went out first. Take your time to get ready and go to school together with Miru and the others. I'll be back in a few more days. Take good care of yourself ok?" It was noted Sora on the bottom of the note. 

Sora's hand writing was beautiful. Milky read it over and over again and he smiled at it.

"Please be back quickly Sora-san. Meow~" He then puts down the note and went to wash himself in the bathroom.

After he gets ready and wear his school uniform, he went out and greet the others and had breakfast with them.

"Milky, did Sora came back yesterday?" Miru asks.

"Ngggh--- Ah~ He did." Milky was chewing on the toast.

"It's weird, I didnt see him. Kai left only this morning." Miru then says.

"Oh, Sora-san went out early. He left a note for me." Milky then continue to chew on his toast.

"Oooh~ A note... A love note? What did he say? Did he say he loves you or something like that?" Miru keeps asking Milky and now his face is all red.

He looks down on the floor and keeps eating his toast. His face was really red.

"H-He told me to take care of myself... That's all he said.. And i-it's not a-a-a love note... Miru..." Milky tries really hard to form a sentence out.

"Hehehehe, is that so? Too bad, and I thought he would say something like I'll be back soon darling, or maybe I love you my lil cute kitty." Miru continues to tease him. 

 "M-Miru!! Please stop.. Nyaaaa~" Milky covers up his ears quickly. His face is very red now and his heart is beating really fast. But deep down inside Milky feels that it would be nice to hear that from Sora but then again he ignored it as Milky dunno what to do with that feeling.

Miru laughs beside but then she stops.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop talking now. Let's hurry up and go to school shall we?" Miru then says.

"O-oh!! Ok~!!" Milky then finishes up and all of them hurried to school.

-On Sora's side-

"Hey Sora, I'm sensing something fishy here. Something happened yesterday isnt it?" Kai then glares at Sora.

"What are you talking about?" Sora then smacks his head.

"Yesterday something happened isnt it?" Kai stares at Sora.

"What makes you say that you idiot lion?" Sora then glares back at Kai.

"Dont play with me Sora. There's gotta be something. Just tell me, we're pals arent we?" Kai then says.