Chapter 4 - A bad omen

It was morning. The sky is blue and the weather is nice. It's early spring now. There's still some coldness in air but room 13 of Cross dorms feels seemingly warm. A lttle blonde hair cat curling in his bed and sheets and someone from the other side of the room observing this little cute scene. Sora, Milky's room mate was awake already. He's been watching Milky for some time now. Upclose, he noticed that Milky has a beauty spot under his right eye. And Milky's face is really smooth like a new born baby.

"Mhmm... " Milky feels a little cold breeze and shudders a bit. Sora sits besides Milky bed and reads a book. "humm... " Milky's eyelid flickers a bit and started to open up slowly. "Purr~~~" Milky wakes up and streches his hands but he didn't noticed that someone was sitting beside him. -Rubs eye- "Nyan~~ " When Milky wanted to turn around, his nose bumped into something stiff. "Ouchies...." Milky rubs his nose and now notices the person in front of him. "Uhmm...." Milky was shocked.

Sitting aside Milky, reading a book called 'Herbivores', wearing glasses, his posture was so perfect that when the sun shines inside the room, Sora was glowing in the sun. Milky couldn't resist the handsome wolf in front of him. He stared at him and Sora stared back at him with such a gaze that it looked like they were lovers. Sora puts down his book and puts his hand on top of Milky's face. Milky shivers a bit but he felt the cold yet a bit warmness in Sora's hand. Sora caress Milky's face and Milky lets out a small purr. Sora seems to be satisfied with Milky's purr and puts down his hand.

"Wake up now." says Sora gently. Milky stares at Sora for a while but then gets up to the bathroom. Sora followed behind him. Milky was like still in sleepy mode. He slowly grabs his toothbrush and wobbles. Sora grabs him and helps him out. One of Sora's hands grab Milky waist and the other was grabing his hand with the toothbrush. "Really now, sleepy cat." Sora lets out a small sigh but quickly helps Milky to wash and brush.

-Yawns- "Hmm? Still sleepy?" Milky gently rubs his eyes and nods his head. "Sigh... C'mon now sleepy cat." Sora carries Milky like a princess back to his bed. Sora takes a look at the clock on the wall.  "It's still early though. Sleep for a bit first. I'll wake you up later." Once Sora put Milky down back on his bed, he straightly went back to sleep again. -chuckles- Sora laughs a bit but sits back down beside Milky and continues with his book called Herbivores. Sora pushes his glasses a bit then continues to read while looking at Milky's sleeping face.

 Herbivores are animals that eat only plants or things that are organic. They are timid but they also possess something special each one of them. For example, for deers. Althought they may be timid at times but when at mating they are aggresive and they would fight for their mates..... Sora seems to be absorbed by the book. "Ah ha.... I see.... So he's a herbivore.... " While Sora was looking at the book his hand unexpectedly caresses Milky's face. Milky lets out a little purr but continues his sleep.

-A knock on the door- "Hmm?" Sora raises one of his eyebrow and gets up to open the door. "HEY YA SO....!? Waf arae wuu??" It was Kai. Sora uses his hand to cover up his mouth. "Shhh." Sora pushes Kai out of the door and closes the door lightly. "You're being noisy here." Sora gives Kai a cold stare. "What the? I'm noisy? I'm just being kind to come and wake you and Milky up so that we can go to school together. Plus Milky's is our new friend we should greet him properly." "Well, thank you for your kindness but we don't need it for now." says Sora coldly. "Sheesh... When will you change that attitude of yours really?" Sora stares at Kai coldly. -shivers- "You know you should really changed that cold stares of yours. It's freezing me to death." Sora pushes his glasses again. "Good then. I hope you become a popsicle."

Sora turns around then goes back into his room. -Bam- "Really now." Kai scratches his head. "Oh well, at least he's better than I first met him." Kai stares at Sora's room. -chuckles- "Well let's see what can little cat do this cold wolf. Now this is gonna be interesting. Haha." Kai goes back to his room to prepare to go to school. The hallway of Cross Dorms is now brightly shined with sun and the birds are chirping. Kai slowly disappears within the long hallway.