Chapter 8 - Mad Scientist!?

The next morning, it was the usual routine for Milky and Sora. 

Being shocked from bed, then into the bathroom then out to walk to class. Just as the usual. Milky seem to have forgotten what had happened before and does his best to smile. Because at his side was Sora. Although he may be all cold and cool towards other people but for Milky he was warm and nice and he likes it when Sora is beside him. He would feel safe with Sora by his side.

"Hey Sora!" Kai whispered beside Sora. Sora glanced at Kai.

"What?" Sora replies back. He was seemed to be annoyed by Kai but it's a daily routine for them anyway.

"Won't the principal notice anything?" Kai whispered back at Sora again.

"He won't." Sora stares at Kai. HIs red eyes were so determined. Kai was speechless.

"... Well... If that's the case, I'll just have to keep my mouth shut." Kai just shut his mouth up. He stares at Sora.  

"Coughs.... ahem.... Sora and Kai, I assume that both of you are talking bout class rather than other things?" The teacher suddenly shouts out Sora and Kai's name in front of class.

"Yo, teacher~ " Kai just greeted while as Sora just glaanced at the teacher.

"I'm going now." Sora just stood up and walk towards the door.

"So-Sora!! Come back this instance!!" The teacher shouted at Sora.

"Hey Sora!! Wait up~!!" Kai packed his things and followed along. "Sorry teach~ I got work~ You can talk to my manager if you want next time~!!" Kai gave the teacher a good bye kiss while he was following Sora.

"Btw, teacher, the subsitution for x is 2 and the answer will be 5.65." Sora said it while walking out of the classroom.

 "Huh? What? wait.... the x is 2 and the answer is....MY GOD!!!! Sora's answer is correct!!!" The teacher was shouting in front of the class. He was shocked that Sora solved that question even though he hadn't explained it yet.

"Hey Sora!!! Wait up!!!" Kai shouted while catching up to Sora.

"What?" Sora glanced at Kai.  

"So, what do you plan to do now?" Kai asked. 

"Kiro." Sora just answered with one word. 

"So, you're planning to go there?" Kai gives him a glance and feels a chill runs down his spine. "Seriously..... You wanna go there?" Kai seem to be hesistant when he heard the word Kiro.

Sora glanced at Kai and continues walking. He's walking towards the research labs near the other side of the high school's classroom. 

"Hey... Hey... Sora!!!" Kai keeps shouting. Sora looks back at Kai.

"You wanna come or not?" Sora said coldly.

 -On the other side with Milky and the others-

"Ginny... Are you alright? You don't seem well today...." Milky asks Ginny. 

"I'm fine. Please do not worry." Ginny reassures Milky. Ginny's eyes seems fierce. They were sharp like they were hunting for something. 

Milky tilts his head. He was wondering what was wrong with Ginny. She seemed tense all day and she was like looking out for something. Although Milky is not a fighter but he still can sense what is wrong with the atmosphere.

"MIlky, just let her be. She'll be alright." Miru says. 

"Huh? But...." Milky was worried. Miru pats on Milky's head.