Chapter 3 - Room mates

Finally the long day ended. And Milky was done for the first day. It seems like that everyone is leaving for class because there's class for the special students. There were something like this stated in the rule book. Normal department students can't stay back late at night no matter what reason is it. No one know why does this rule exists but there were rumours that strange things happen at night so nobody dares to stay back late at night. Everyone would go back to their dorms on time. Of course Milky would do the same coz this is school regulations. But where Milky is going isn't somebody would say that it's normal at all. Cross Dorm is where all the special students live. It was told that there wasn't enough place at the normal dorms so Milky was forced to live in the special dorm. But who know for sure what is real?

"Ahh~~ finally first day of school ends~~ Meow~~" MIlky just came into the room and just lies down on his bed. It seems like he is really tired. Milky curls like any cat would do when they sleep on something that are very comfortable. Seems like Milky is fast asleep already. Outside the window is already night. Tonight, the night seems so cold and scary....

On the other side of King's school, something is happening. "Take it down now!!!!" "Damn it!!!! It's too strong!!!!!" -BANG- A loud clash was coming from the bamboo forest. "Ro--------arsssss!!!!!" There was a monster near the bamboo forest. It was trying to crash through the bamboo forest and destroy it.

"Eeeppp~~!!!!!! Help us!!!!" There was a lot small sparklings lights sparkling around the bamboo forest. It's the fairies within the bamboo forest. Seems like the monster is terrorizing the bamboo forest. "HARU!!!! Some help here would be nice!!!" "Ahhhh!!!!!" the monster was trying to eat the fairies. -Stops- "e....eeehhh?" The monster was frozen. "You know, Haru... You SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER!!" "Sorry, Kai. I was busy with the others monster just now." A beautiful young woman with silver hair standing near the scary monster. "It's ok Haru-nee~" says Kai with a smily face. "But..." Just when Kai was about to speak, a sudden flames comes from behind. "Ah, careful Kai!" Haru shouts out.

"What the!?" Kai swiftly jumps to one side and evades the fire beautifully. "Damn you Sora!!! Damn you!!! Are you trying to burn me or something???" "No. I was trying to bbq you." There was a monster behind Kai and he didn't notice.  "You!!!! Come back here Sora!!!" Sora jumps up on Kai's head then swiftly burns another monster down. Kai falls down on head. "SORA!!!!!!!!"

 "Swossh!!!" "Ah... It's you Haru." "Haru-chan, please be more careful. Even though it's funny seeing Kai and Sora fight, but that doesn't mean you gotta let your guard down." Haru, a half snake, was beating up a monster that tried to attack Haru. "It's ok~ I got you to protect me Haru~~ Hehe~" smiles the beautiful silver hair Haru. "Really now.... sigh" poor Haru-chan never understands the hardwork of our handsome Haru for her.

"Sora!!! You come back here!!!!" "Says who?" Kai and Sora continues to fight against each other. Sora uses his claw to slash through the monsters near Kai with a blazing fire. "Damnit Sora, why do you always do that?" Kai evades but uses his cross to slashes the monster with powerful wind strikes. "Aren't you the same?" It seems like both maybe having a fight with each other but the real thing that they are hitting are the monsters.

"Hehe~ Aren't they cute, Haru?" "Haha. Yes they are." Both of the Harus stand aside and watched their friends fight against each other. "We can actually packed up and head back to the dorms and rest." murmurs Haru. "Awww.... But it's fun seeing them like this." laughs Haru-chan. "Yes, yes, I understand. Let's wait till their done then we can packed up and go back."

A few moments later, the slaughter fest seems to have ended. "Bravo you both." Haru praises them. "You both are truly partners. I can see why they always call you guys the best of two worlds." laughs Haru-chan. Truly they are the best of both worlds. Kai, is a lion, whereas Sora is a wolf, both are predators in the wild, yet they have become associate with one another in a weird way. "Haru-nee, did you saw what Sora just did to me??? He almost burnt me!!!!" whimpers Kai. "Hmph. Cry baby." says Sora. "What... What did you say!?"   -Yawns- "Eh, Sora? You're sleepy. Go and get some sleep now. Me and Haru-chan will do the cleaning up here." "Sure. Thanks, Haru and Haru-nee."

-swoosh- Just one leap then disappears Sora into thin air. "Damn that Sora. Always get away with a yawn." "Now, now, Kai. You should get some rest too. You've also used up so many of your powers today. Plus today Miru is not here with you. You should be more tired than the usual." says Haru. "Thanks Haru. I know. I'll get some rest now. Night Haru. Night Haru-nee." Kai might seem very tired but he did give them a smile before leaving.

"Umm... umm... are the monsters all gone?" cries one of the bamboo fairies. "Oh dear, I'm sorry little fairies. It's alright now. We have clear out the bad monsters for you." "It's ok. Thank you for your dear help. Please kindly receive this bamboo crystal as our graditude for saving our forest." "No, no, little fairies. Please keep your bamboo crystal with you. We're here to help anyone in need but we do not expect anything as a return." "Umm.. but... but" "Shussh little fairies. Please do one thing for us as a return gift. Please take care of this forest and call for help if any monsters attack again." smiles dearly of Haru-chan. "Thank you~ We will take good care of the forest. We promise." "That's good."

Thus ends the long night and both of the Harus went back to their dorms at Cross dorms. They were staying in the same room coz they are partners plus no one really knows how does the Cross dorms functions anyway. Everyone is being placed with the right person as the headmaster would say.  Oh well. Same to Sora and Kai. Both of them went back to their rooms.

Back at Milky's room. "Ahhhnnnn...." yawns out little cute cat. "Oh my, I fell asleep and I haven't take a bath yet. My, my, I should wash a bit before I go back to bed again." Milky quickly wakes up and takes his towel and undress his school uniform. Milky's skin was so fair and even though he is a guy, his body shapes looks nice and even like a girl. He's quite slender but not too thin. He walks in the bathroom naked and didn't realize that there were someone else there. He puts his things on the shelves in the bathroom and suddenly he turned and bumped into something warm and wet.

 "Ouch...." Milky rubs his nose and then he looks up. It was Sora. Sora was taking a shower and he's naked with a towel surrounding his lower body only. Milky's heart beats faster. "Uhmm... I'm sorry... I... I....." Inside Milky's thoughts are, oh my god, Sora-san is my roommate!!?? Plus, he.... he has such a firm and nice body... his wet hair dripping down, this is too much!!!!!! Sora noticed that the little cat in front of him was blushing really red like a tomato. -Grins- There was a broad smile on Sora's face but seems like Milky didn't notice it at all. The heatness inside the shower is making Milky's  head spins. "I'm... so... soo... sorry. I'll go out first...." Milky tries to step backward a step but he was so careless that he falls on his rear.

"Meeeoowww~~!!!! Ouchies!!!" Milky felt a sharp pain from his rear. He tried to stand up but he feels the pain worsens. Suddenly, Milky was lifted high in the air. Sora's carrying him. Not to mention in a princess carrying posture. Milky was naked. He was shocked but he tried hard to hide his lower body. Milky was blushing. Sora puts Milky down gently on his bed. "Stay put." You couldn't hear any emotions through Sora's voice but Milky did exactly what Sora says. Sora thens quickly dress himself in a shirt and pants then walks into the bathroom to get a wet towel.

Sora comes near Milky and squats down. "I'm Sora. I'm your room mate from now on." While Sora was introducing himself, he uses the wet towel and helps Milky to wipe his body clean. "Purrr~~~~" Milky was so comfortable that he needs to let out a purr. Sora was satisfied when the little cat in front of him was clean. "Where are your clothes?" Milky points out where is his clothes then Sora swiftly get his clothes and dress him up. "All done. Now go and rest." Then, Sora turns around walking to his bed. "Uhmmm..... uhmm.... Sora-san!!!! Thank you!!!" After saying thank you, the little cat quickly uses his bed sheets to cover himself up. Sora looks back and grins again.

Thus ends the night where the cat and the wolf meets and become room mates.

 -Ok, end of chapter 3. Seriouly, I'm slow. but please continue to read my stories whoever is reading them. I'm sorry if I have really bad writing skills. I will try my best to write faster for the next chapter and please leave a review so I can know what you are thinking. Thanks and enjoy~ -