Chapter 14 - The Student Councils

Today was a normal day as well. 

NIce weather, fresh air, cool breeze and yet again, something always happen.

Sora and Kai was having lunch with Milky and the others outside. They were gazebos made for students to leisure or to have lunch.

"Class 2-1 A,Sora, please follow us to the student council room. As well as Kai, both of you were spotted working without permission. Our president and vice president wish to see both of you." A student was calling both of them to the student council room.

Milky pulled on Sora's shirt, looking at him worried.

"Dont worry I'll be fine Milky. See you guys later." Sora and Kai later went off to the student council's room.

"Neh, Miru-chan. Why arent you worried bout Kai at all? Isnt being called to the student council room a serious problem?" Milky then asks.

Miru puts down her sandwich and laughs.

"E-Eh...? Did I say something funny?" Milky then looks anxious.

"Hahaha... I-It's not like that Milky. It's normal that they are being called to student council's office. You can say Sora and Kai and the student councils, they are like cats and dogs." Miru then says laughing.

"S-So this means Sora will be fine?" Milky then says.

"Yes. Dont worry Milky. I'm 100% sure they are alright. Well i cant say how would it really goes but stll they will fine when they come back." MIru then gives Milky a reassuring smile.

"B-But... Can I go see Sora-san? I'm still worried bout him. What if there is a really big problem?" Milky says while worrying Sora.

"E-Eh... Well, alright then. Let's finish up and go to the student council's office. Though I have to tell you Milky, when you go to there dont care bout how others see you." Miru then says.

"How others see me? What do you mean Miru-chan?" Milky then asks wondering.

"Well you see, we are half bloods which has half human traits and animals as well. Whereas where on the other side of the school we have normal human students as well. But they despise half bloods like us so If they say anything bad dont care bout what they say. Ok?" Miru says.

"O-Oh. Ok then. I wont cause any trouble." Milky said with his innocent eyes.

Miru trusts that no one would want to harm Milky unless for those who are jealous of him. Although before they can do anything to him, Sora might have done something to them already.

-At the student council's office-

"Sora and Kai, how many times do I have to tell you not to cause any trouble that will affect the school?" A student with glasses said.

"How many times? I cant even remember." Kai then said.

"Y-You! How dare you use such insolent tone and talk with us?" the student in glasses was really mad.

"Calm down Onhara. It's not like it's your first time dealing with them." Another student with glasses appear as well but this person he was much more calmer than the one before.

"So, Mr.Sora. What do you have to say this time? You've been warned a million times but still doesnt listen." It seems like this is the president of the student council.

"President Kashiwabara, I have nothing to say or nothing to explain to you." Sora then said.

"Dont temper with the student council Mr.Sora. We can do things that might make you regret it." The student council's president walks up to Sora and faces him face to face.