~The First Goodbye~

Y/n's Pov

As I walked away from Thor and towards the Bifrost, I remembered all the days and nights we spent together. The time Thor told me that he had kissed a girl in school that day and how I found it so funny. The time we were playing with Loki and Sif and I fell off a bridge into a river, Thor helped me out while the other two just laughed. A tear rolled down my face as our last night crossed my mind. The stars glowing brightly, lighting up the dark but beautiful sky. Our legs dangled from the rock that we had spent every night at, heads tilted up to the sky. Our hands barely touching before the words fell from his mouth. The words that broke my heart so much. 

Thor's Pov

My people needed me so that was what I did. My father fell ill so I focused on him. But these actions were what tore y/n away from me. After a week of apologies and tears, she came to my room. I was so excited to finally see her again for she was my best friend and the only person that I ever felt safe with every one of my secrets. But she had only come to tell me she was leaving. I watched as she left. I knew I drove her from her home and from her happiness. I respected her and any decisions she made but I just didn't know how to accept that she was leaving. 

I followed her out to the bridge which led to the Bifrost. I watched her taking every step closer to where she would leave. I debated running to stop her but I was in too much pain to move.

I watched as Heimdal turned to face me before twisting the sword and opening the gate to Midgard. And at that moment y/n was gone.

1 Month Later

It had been a month and y/n still wasn't back. I wouldn't have left my room if it wasn't for the fact that I was the king and my people needed me. 

I missed y/n dearly. Every day I would go to Heimdal and ask him how she was. She had found a home in a small village. She lives alone but made many friends with the workers and shop owners in her town. Some days Heimdal would tell me that she was doing well but other days I had to ask him multiple times for him to tell me before he would say that she was either crying all day or very angry. I knew she must miss me too but I couldn't stand to see her right now knowing that she was still in pain from how we left things. 

Authors Note

Sorry, I know it's short and not very great but it's late right now and I didn't really know how to write this chapter.

The next chapter will be up tomorrow :)