~Conversations~

Y/n's Pov

I started to try to get out of Thor's grip but his hold was strong. I struggled for a few more seconds before I woke him up. "Five more minutes," he groaned. I stopped trying to get up and just lay back down. Five minutes later I tried again. This time he let go. "What's wrong?" He asked as I sat up. "You can't just say things like that," I told him. He sat up beside me. "Like what?" "Like, that you love me," I yelled. "But I do. And you did say it first." He smiled at me. "Look let's go back and we can talk after breakfast if you would like," He suggested as he stood up. He reached his hand out to mine to help me up. I took it and we walked back towards the castle.

"Goodmorning. Looks like you have made up." Loki said as we walked into the dining hall, looking at our hands. I quickly pulled mine away and went to sit beside Sif. "So who was that, yesterday on the bridge?" I asked as a few maids brought us our food. "Hela, Goddess of death and our older sister," Loki said pointing at Thor. "Why did you never tell me that you had a sister?" I asked them. "We only found out about her yesterday. Father told us right before he died." Thor said before taking a bite of a piece of bacon.

"Oh. I am very sorry. I didn't mean for you to have to talk about it," I told them. "No, no it's fine. He said it was his time and you were just asking questions." Thor gave me a bit of a smile. I looked down at my food that looked delicious. I took a bite of sausage. It tasted amazing

"So, Y/n, where did you go last night?" Loki asked making me choke on my food. "what do you mean?" I asked. "I went to check on you late last night and you weren't there," He said smirking at me. "Oh, right. I just went out to look at the stars." I told him. "Yes, the stars are beautiful. Aren't they Thor?" Loki said turning his head towards Thor.

I was starting to get uncomfortable with the conversation. "Excuse me," I said before standing up and walking out. As I walked out I could hear Thor talking, "Look what you've done." "But I didn't do anything wrong," Loki said trying to act innocent. Sif came running after me. I wanted to see my parents so we headed over to their house.

As we were walking Sif asked me a question, "What did happen last night?" "It was nothing Sif. Thor just wanted to go back to the cliff and I was tired so I fell asleep." I told her as we approached the house. I opened the door and walked inside. "My girls. You are okay," our mother yelled as she ran up to us, her arms opened wide. It had been so long since I had seen my mother. I missed her very much and was very excited to see her.

"How is everything?" Mother asked as we all sat in the living room. "A lot has happened since I last saw you mother," I explained every important detail of the past few months. "Oh my. Are you and Thor friends again then?" She asked. "Yes of course." I smiled.

Then there was a loud knock at the door. "Speaking of Thor," Sif said as she got up to answer it. "Hello, Lady Sif. Is Lady Y/n here. I wish to speak to her for a few moments." He asked. "Of course she is here Thor," My mother said walking up to him. "Ah, it has been a while since I last saw you, Mrs. Y/l/n," Thor said. "Okay, Thor let's go," I said pulling him out of my house. "Goodbye, Lady Sif. Goodbye, Mrs. Y/l/n." He yelled waving to them as we walked away. "Goodbye Thor," They both yelled back.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked him. "Why don't we go talk about this somewhere only we know," he responded, smiling at me. We headed back to the cliff, where we had woken up that morning. I didn't know what we were going to talk about but I started to get nervous. "Maybe we shouldn't do this now. I mean you did just fight your sister yesterday. And you need to rest since you got stabbed by her." I said stopping right before the hill. "Y/n. I need to talk to you now. I am doing fine. I'm a god. My wounds heal much faster than yours. I almost died yesterday. I can't wait until tomorrow because anything could happen. I could do something wrong again, and I don't want you to run back to Midgard. Please. If you don't want to go up there we can talk somewhere else. But we have to talk." He explained.

I understood what he was saying. After all, this was the same reason that I had come back. "Alright. Let's go up then." I said as I turned back to look at the hill. We walked up and I could see almost the entire kingdom. I had never been up here during the day, but it was gorgeous. I sat down and turned to Thor.

"So what did you want to talk with me about?" There was silence. He continued to look forward at the kingdom. "Don't say you're leaving me again. Because clearly, you can spend much time away from your throne." I joked. "No, no. We didn't talk for almost two months Y/n. There were a few days when you didn't remember but other than that you were mad at me. I don't want to ever make you upset again. I don't want to lose you again. I want to be with you forever. Y/n. Y/n, I love you. I always have and I really want you to understand exactly how much. You make me happier than anyone else. I trust you with every secret and every possession I own. Please don't leave me again Y/n. Stay here with me."

I was silent. Thinking. I could tell he was getting nervous when I didn't say anything. I just didn't know what I was supposed to say. I turned to face him. He was already looking at me so I just grabbed his face in and kissed him. His hands were running through my hair and I just melted into the kiss. I felt as if everything that I had waited for in my entire life was starting to happen. As I pulled away I whipsered to him,"I love you too, Thor Odinson."