~Back to Asgard~

Thor's Pov

We got to the boardroom and I could tell Y/n was excited. I told her how beautiful it was there but it truly could never compare to her. "What's this about," Natasha asks as she walks in followed by Clint and steve. "Oh, I probably should have just asked for Tony, Bruce, and Gloria," I tell them as they take a seat. "Well we're here now, we might as well stay," Steve says. Y/n and I tell them the story of everything. She tells them what she remembers and I fill in the gaps.

After a few minutes, we have the whole team with us. Once they're all caught up Y/n tells them our plan. "I want to go back to Asgard. If it was my home I want to know where I was from. Thor describes it so beautifully and we have so many amazing memories there." I don't think she realized but when Y/n said this she grabbed my hand under the table. "I want to see my family again too. And I know that you were trying to get my sister to come down here but wouldn't it just be easier if I went to her." Y/n continues before realizing her hand is in mine. She pulls her hand away and her face turns red. "Sorry, I guess I just got excited," she whispers to me. "It's very much fine Y/n," I say with a smile. This makes her blush even more.

We discuss our plans for a while. I know that Y/n and Gloria will miss each other, but Tony has offered to allow Gloria to stay until we get back. We say our goodbyes to everyone before I take Y/n by the waist, raise my hammer to the sky, and yell for Heimdall to open the Bifrost. A blur of brightly lit colors surrounds us and we are sent off into the sky.

We land in the Bifrost. A big golden dome. "Welcome home my king, nice to see you again Y/n," Heimdall greets us with a big smile. "I'm sorry I don't remember most things about Asgard or my past. I only remember one night," Y/n says with a half-smile. "That's quite alright. I knew what was going on. I can see all things and all beings while here. I know what is going on in each of the seven realms. Though Thor and Loki wanted me to keep a closer eye on you during your departure." Heimdall says while looking out to the stars which surrounded the Bifrost. "Wait Loki, I recognize him but why?" Y/n asks me. I smile at her "He is my brother and your other best friend. There's another story with that one but I'm not sure if I want to tell it right now," I tell her. She looks sad now and all I wanted was for her to be happy so I decided to take on a tour of her favorite places. "Let's go look around," I suggest and a smile crosses her face again.

I take her by the waist again and fly her down the rainbow bridge. The bright colors are flashing underneath of us. We arrived at a garden. It was gorgeous, with flowers and trees that showed so much color. Y/n had a smile that stretched from one ear to the other. I could tell that she still didn't remember but she was happy to be here. "I feel like I do belong here," she told me after being in the garden for a while. "Of course you do, it's your home," I told her smiling back. "Would you like to see the castle?" I asked her. She just nodded.

On our walk to the castle, we passed a few people. They bowed to me though I wished they wouldn't, it made me feel awkward. I turned to look at Y/n. She was so amused by every inch of this place. She looked around at everything. I decided to take a longer path so that she could see more of her home. "I don't believe that I have ever seen anything so beautiful," she said turning to look at me. I just smiled and pointed to a pond. She ran over to it and squatted down to look at the fish that swam so gracefully in the water. I stood behind her. I missed her so much. After our fight, I was truly not the same and it was visible. I realized that she was still wearing her clothes from Midgard so I figured we should go get her changed. "We should be going, you might want to change into something more fitting," I told her as she stood up. "Of course, I'm sorry," she said starting to walk to the castle.

Once we arrived at the castle we were greeted by a few ladies who took Y/n from me. "Have her come to my room once she is done," I told the ladies as they walked off. I headed to find my mother. She was always quite fond of Y/n and told me that I should marry her someday. Of course, we were just friends though and I would have another woman at my side. My mother was in the ballroom setting up a party for tonight. "What's the occasion?" I asked as I started walking down the stairs. "Thor, you have come home," she said turning to face me. "Yes and I have brought someone with me," I said with a smile. "Moving on so soon. And with a woman of Midgard?" She asked surprised. "No, no. It is Y/n. There were some troubles on Midgard so I had to bring her back. And I would not be moving on. She is my best friend, I wouldn't be replacing her if I found a woman to be my queen," I told her. "What sorts of troubles?" She asked looking concerned. I paused before telling her all of what happened. "I'm sorry Thor. It must be hard for you that she doesn't remember everything that you guys have been through together," she said giving me a sympathetic smile. "It's fine, I have been going over some of the memories and I am taking her through Asgard to help her remember," I said. "Take her to the rock tonight. Show her the stars that she has seen so many times. Tell her about something that will make her smile. That should help her remember." My mother tells me. "Thank you, mom," I say before heading to my room.

Y/n's Pov

I got to a room that was decorated for a queen. There was a huge golden bed, a walk-in closet, my own bathroom, and a vanity for make-up. "Where should we start?" one of the women asked. "Find her a dress," another said. One of the women pulled a gorgeous red dress. The dress was long with a halter top. The women put a golden metal belt around my waist and handed me a pair of golden open-toe heels. They braided two front pieces of my hair then pulled it all back into a high ponytail. They put metallic brown eye shadow on me along with bold black eyeliner and mascara. They gave me golden hoop earrings and a gold necklace with a red ruby as a charm. I felt like I was meant to be like this but I wasn't quite used to it yet.

Once they were done, they showed me the way to Thor's room. I knocked on the door and soon after he answered. He stood there smiling for a moment before taking my hand and saying, "Now you look like the Y/n I remember." I blushed then he started walking and said, "There's somewhere I want to show you." On our way out of the castle, I heard someone gasp behind us. We both turned around to see a woman standing there with a sword at hand. As soon as I turned fully around she started slowly walking towards me. "Y/n?" she asked. "Yeah. I'm Y/n. Who are you?" I responded. At these words, she stopped. The smile on her face turned to a frown and the sword fell from her hand. "Listen, Sif. She lost her memories of Asgard. She doesn't remember me or Loki either. It's nothing personal," Thor tells her pulling me towards Sif. "Wait, Sif. You're my sister, right? Thor told me about you when he was talking about the memories." I tell her looking into her eyes. She leans over to pick up the sword. I let go of Thor's hand, walk over to Sif and hug her. Though I don't quite remember her I feel like I have missed her. After all, she is my sister. We hugged for a while before she said, "I've missed you so much. But I think Thor has an idea of how to get you actually back to me." I looked back at Thor who was smiling at us. "I'll come back to you someday," I told her before Thor took my hand again and we left.

We walked up a big hill in the middle of a forest. At the top, we sat on a rock on the edge of the cliff. The sky was dark but brightly lit with stars. It was beautiful. As our legs were dangling off the side I leaned my head back to admire the sparkle-lit sky. My hands behind me, supporting me so that I didn't fall. All of a sudden I got a flashback to that night. We sat there just like this. Thor told me about how he couldn't come here with me again because he was to be crowned king. Then everything started coming back to me. All of the fun times with Thor, every moment with my sister, all the times my mom yelled at me, all the times I supported Loki when no one else would listen, and how much I loved Thor. I started to cry. Thor looked over to me with his bright blue eyes, "what's wrong?" He asked looking concerned. "I," I was about to tell him everything but then Heimdall came running in. "Thor you are wanted back on earth. There is a woman asking for you, saying that you would go back for her."