~If The King Returns~

Y/n's Pov

"Loki!" I yelled. "Y-you remember me?" He asked. I was confused by this because he was never told of me losing my memory. "Yes of course. I will always remember you. You're one of my best friends. I would never forget you." I told him running up to give him a hug. We just hugged for a minute until we were interrupted by a cough. "Brother. I see you have decided to show up." Thor said walking towards us. "What do you want Thor. Are you going to tell me more about how I don't know my own life and that I erased my own memory to forget you? Or do you want to tell us more about how Jane is so perfect and right about everything?" I said giving him a sarcastic smile. "So anyway, what are you guys doing?" Thor asked. "Well I was just about to go home but the is saw Loki and had to see how he was doing," I told him. "What do you mean going home? You lived in Weydale for a month. It's not your home." Thor told me. "I know it's not. I meant Asgard. I'm going back to my sister, my mother, and my father. And also funny how you couldn't leave your throne to sit with me in Asgard but you have no problems staying on another planet for Jane." He looked shocked at these words. Before Thor could speak, Loki yelled for Heimdall, and he and I were gone.

Thor's Pov

She left, with my brother. How does she even remember him? Did she remember him and just not me? "What are you doing out here?" Jane asked as she walked towards me. "Don't Jane. She just left with my brother because you couldn't stand to see me with her. Even if she never loved me the way that I loved her, I will still always wanted her as my best friend and you couldn't let me have that, could you? I have known you all of 5 days and you go all crazy because I'm hanging out with another girl who I have known all my life." I yelled at her. She stepped back in shock. "I-I'm sorry I just," "No because she's gone. And you turned me against her so that you could end up on top." I yelled again. "I know but," she started again. "You have to leave. Go back to New Mexico and stay out of my life." I said pointing away from the compound.

After Jane left, I sat on my bed thinking. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in," I yelled to them. Gloria walked in. "Hey," she said coming to sit on the bed beside me. "Hey, what do you want?" I asked as she sat down. "How are you holding up?" She asked me. "I could be doing better. Why did I trust Jane, I've known her for five days. I'm so stupid." I told her putting my head in my hands. "You are not stupid. Listen when Y/n came to earth to get away from you she was miserable. I could tell she loved you, you just hurt her. And you were hurt too. So when you met Jane you took it as a chance to feel happy again." Gloria told me. "But now she's gone again. I just let her leave. I just want her to remember me." I said standing up. "Well, she's not going to be able to while you two are on different realms. Now I'll let you figure out the best thing to do but I'm going to find Wanda and Nat." She said before walking out.

"I going to Asgard to talk to her," I told everyone the next morning at breakfast. "Don't," Gloria said. "If you go now she'll still be angry. Wait a while. She promised me that she'd come back to see me soon. Talk to her then." Nat chimed in. "But that is my kingdom. I am to rule it. I must go back to take care of my people." I told them standing up. "Okay, but please for your sake stay away from Y/n for awhile. She left so that she could have space. These past two months have been hard on her so you need to be careful." Tony said patting me on the back before walking out. "She remembers, you know. That's what made this all so much worse to her. She tried to tell you so many times but Jane always managed to stop it from coming out. It broke her heart so much to see you two together. Especially since you would leave your planet to see her but wouldn't sit on a rock for Y/n" Wanda said as I was about to walk out. "Stay clear for awhile. You'll know when she's doing better.

I had no idea that I had done this to Y/n. I felt horrible about it. I was the person she trusted most. I used to be the reason she would smile. But now that was all lost because I had to be a jerk to her. Why did I trust Jane over her? I'm such an idiot. "Heimdall!" I yelled raising my hammer up to the sky and suddenly the familiar blur of colors surrounded me.

When I arrived home everything seemed different. I arrived with a smile on my face, though I was torn apart on the inside. "Welcome home, my king." Heimdall greeted me. "Nice to see you again," I told him before spinning my hammer and flying across the long rainbow bridge. I landed on the balcony of my room and walked inside and sat on my bed. How could I be in the same realm as this girl and avoid her? Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Thor? Could I come in?" I heard my mother say. "Yes, yes, come in," I told her as I stood up. "I have heard that Loki came back with your girl." She told me walking in. "She is not mine, mother. Simply my best friend. Or at least she used to be." I said sitting back down at the foot of my bed. "You broke her heart what did you expect? She would just sit back and watch as you fell for not only another woman but one of Midgard." My mother said sitting down beside me. I looked down at my hands. "There is something different about Asgard. I felt it when I arrived a while ago, but I don't quite know what." I told her looking at her again. "When you don't have the person you love most, everything changes. Your world shifts and your heartbreaks. You pushed her away and now you feel the pain you put her through. Every day you used to smile. But that smile was caused by one thing." She smiled at me. "Now I must get ready and you must get back to your people. It has been awhile since you left. They need their king again." She said as she left. I got up and went back to my throne, thinking about what might come if my path crosses with Y/n's.

Author's note

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll be doing Y/n's Pov in the next one and it'll have more detail.