~Hela's Throne~

Thor's Pov

I stood on the rainbow bridge beside my brother and Lady Sif. Behind me were the warriors three, the Asgard soldiers and guards, and anyone else who was willing to fight for their home. We all watched as a black portal opened and a woman with long dark hair walked through. She wore a skin-tight black suit with dark green lines all over it. As she walked through I started walking towards her, Loki and Lady Sif followed while the other Asgardians stayed where they were. "You must be Hela," I said as we got closer. "That's right. Now," she paused. "Kneel before your queen," Hela said giving us a smirk.

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asked. "I said, KNEEL!" She yelled again. With this, I threw my hammer at her. Everyone was shocked when she caught it with a single hand. "That's. Not. Possible." I said struggling to keep my focus on the hammer. "Darling. You have no idea what's possible." She said as she shuttered it like a piece of glass. I knew we would have to put every spec of energy into fighting her if we wanted to win.

She drew her hands back in her hair and horns grew on top of her head. Swords formed in her hands and she threw them down to her waist. She was walking towards us and the other Asgardians then ran to help.

How would I be able to defeat her without my hammer? Loki pulled out a dagger and flipped it in the air. Sif had a sword in her hand and lightning was starting to spark in my hands.

"It's just like father said. 'A great king never seeks out war." I started. "But must always be ready for it." Hela finished as we began to run at each other. Hela threw her swords at anyone who came near her. We had a few of our people in ships, shooting from above. But she took them down too. So many of our people were getting killed, but we all continued fighting.

"Just let me have the throne and no one else dies," Hela said. "We may need a new king on that throne, but it can't be you. You're just, the worst." I told her and she pulled another sword out of nowhere and threw it at me. I dodged the sword and continued fighting.

Most of our soldiers had fallen and I was started to get really worried that we would lose. Just then Hela grabbed me and pushed me to the floor. I felt that this would be the end, but before I gave up I saw my father.

"Father?" I asked. "My son. Do not give up. You are to protect Asgard at all costs." He told me. He was sitting on a rock at the edge of a cliff. Water surrounded us and the sky was full of dark clouds. I was sitting in a grass field just looking at my father confused. "I do not have my hammer. I have no more power left," I told him as a tear fell from my eye. "Are you Thor, God of hammers? I gave you that hammer to focus your power. You still have that power without it. I was able to keep her away and so can you." My father told me as he looked deep into my eyes. "But I am not as strong as you." "No, you are stronger. Asgard isn't a place, it's a people. Asgard needs you, my son." With this, he was gone again and I was back on the bridge with my sister.

"You are truly a monster," I told Hela, her arm pinned against my kneck. "I'm not a queen or a monster. I'm the goddess of death. What are you the god of again?" She asked smirking at me. I could tell she believed she would win. So I did what I knew was best. Thrunder roared in the sky as dark clouds formed above us. My eyes began to glow blue, and the sparks from before returned to my hands. Her face was full of shock and fear as she turned to look at my now glowing hands. A huge lightning bolt struck down on us pushing her off of me.

I quickly got up my eyes and hands still glowing and ran to Loki and Sif. "What now?" Sif asked. "We fight until she's dead," I smiled. We watched as she got back up and walked towards us. "Hit her with a lightning blast!" Loki cried as she got closer. "I just hit her with the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts and it did nothing!" I yelled back. Hela threw two swords a Loki, pinning his arms to the bridge. She then did the same with Sif.

Hela came up to me and we started fighting. I hit her with lightning while she drew weapons from the air. I saw a bright flash of colors come from the Bifrost. As soon as I did, I knew who it was. There was only one person who would be coming to Asgard at this time. But she was the person I wanted here the least right now. I was distracted and while I was Hela pulled out a sword and stabbed me right in the stomach.

I fell to the ground, tears pouring down my face. Not from the pain but because I didn't want Y/n to get hurt. I quickly fell unconsious from loss of blood but I wanted so badly to wake up. To save Y/n.

Y/n's Pov

I got to Asgard, still in tears from the loss of one of my closest friends. The one who was there for me when I had lost the my other best friend. When I arrived I fell to my knees in tears, but quickly noticed many soldiers lying, lifeless on the rainbow bridge.

It didn't take long for my eyes to land on Loki, and Sif. They had both been pinned to the bridge by their hands. My gaze turned to Thor who was standing infront of another woman. The woman was facing away from me so I couldn't see her face. I saw Thor looking at the Bifrost. I noticed a tear fall from his eye as his gaze focused on me. Just then, the woman pulled a sword out of no where and stabbed him right in the stomach. Thor took a step back before falling to the ground. I wanted to scream but I felt it would be best if I stayed silent.

I turned around and saw the Bifrost sword still stabbed into its slot. I quickly picked it up and started running towards them. I pushed the sword right through the womans back. She turned to face me, but quickly fell over.

I stood there for a moment in shock, but then fell to my knees in tears. I layed my head down on Thor's chest and started whipering to him through the tears. "Please. Please come back. Don't die. I can't. I can't lose you too. please. I do love you. I do. I need you please. Wake up. Please wake up."

All of the swords and daggers that had been made from the woman disappeared. Loki and Sif sat up and watched as I cried over Thor's chest. I had lost the two people closest to me in one day. I just wish me and Thor had a better ending.