~Jane~

Jane's Pov

It had been about two days since I last talked to Thor over the phone. He told me that he was at the Avengers compound with Y/n trying to get her memories back. I was a little frustrated because before he left he told me that he would come back to me if she didn't remember. I knew he loves her but I wanted him for myself. So I went to see him. When I got there, Tony Stark answered the door. "Hello, who are you, and what do you want?" he asked. I smiled, "I'm Jane Foster. And I am looking for Thor." "Oh, yeah, um. He left for Asgard Yesterday with someone else." He said giving me a sarcastic smile. "Well, when will he be back?" I asked. Just then a thunderstorm quickly rolled in. "Looks like right about now," Tony said. I turned around to see the same blur of colors I saw back in New Mexico a few days ago when I first met Thor. I ran over and Just as I got there to go kiss him I saw his arm wrapped around Y/n's waist. So I slapped him instead. 

"What was that for?" He asked seeming to be angry. "You went off-world with another girl when you promised to come back for me," I told him. He looked angry after I had said this, "You know that I was trying to get Y/n's memory back. She is my best friend but she doesn't remember me." "Yeah, well just remember she left you, what if she did this to herself so that she wouldn't have to remember you," I yelled back. I had forgotten that she was right there. Thor took a step back before leaving to go inside. 

Y/n's Pov

I followed Thor inside but when I yelled his name he ignored me. I ran up to him and stood in front of him so that he would stop walking. "Why are you mad at me?" I asked. He looked even angrier at my words. "You are probably the reason that this whole thing happened. You didn't want to remember me." He yelled. "Of course I wanted to remember you, you are my best friend. I've known my whole life." I told him trying to calm him down. "But you don't know that because you don't remember!" He yelled again. "I-" He cut me off. "You know what. Thank you. If you didn't do that to yourself then I wouldn't have met Jane. And I would still be stuck on you." I watched him walk away. At first, I was sad, tears were streaming down my face and my legs felt weak. But then I felt anger come over me. I have tried two times to tell him that I remember but he won't listen. I went back to my room and took off all of my make-up. I slipped the dress off and put on some comfortable pajamas. I turned on the TV and watched (Your favorite movie) until I fell asleep.

When I woke up and remembered my fight with Thor. If he felt so strongly about Jane then maybe I should go back to Weydale with Gloria or I could go back to Asgard to find Loki again, we were always good friends. Just then the British voice they called J.A.R.V.I.S spoke. "Goodmorning Y/n, everyone is currently having breakfast in the dining room waiting for you to join." "Okay thank you J.A.R.V.I.S," I said before getting dressed and heading downstairs. 

When I got to the dining room many smells surrounded me. Bacon, eggs, sausages, waffles. It was wonderful. I looked around and saw a breakfast bar where all the food was. A few of the Avengers had already sat down with their food but hadn't started eating yet, they were just talking. Others were at the bar getting their food, and the rest hadn't arrived. I went to grab a plate. I filled it with eggs, bacon, and sausages. I got a cup of water from the sink and sat down next to Gloria. Just as I sat down, I heard the door open and laughs coming from behind me. I turned around to see Thor and Jane walk in, hand in hand. I turned back around to talk to Gloria. "Hey, can we go talk somewhere private, please," I asked her. "Of course," she said smiling and we walked out to the hallway. 

"I have to tell you something but you can't tell anyone," I said once we were out of earshot of everyone. "Of course, you can tell me anything," she replied looking concerned. "I remember. I remember everything. And I tried to tell him but he doesn't listen." I told her almost in tears. "Hey, it's okay. I know it's hard. When did you remember?" She asked pulling me into a hug. "We were in Asgard and he brought me back to our place. The stars were gorgeous and it felt just like that last night. But when I tried to tell him apparently Jane showed up here so we came, and now she told him that I erased my memory so that I would forget him, but I didn't. I don't even have that kind of power." I said pulling away from the hug. "I know, you wouldn't do that. Not to him or Loki." she gave me a sympathetic smile. "Let's go back in and have some breakfast we can talk more after." She said pulling back into the dining room.

Everyone was now waiting for us to come back. "My food is going to be cold," Stark said as we walked in. "What were you guys doing?" Steve asked. "Just talking," Gloria said turning her head to look at me. "You look like you've been crying, Y/n," Peter stated. "Oh, um, yeah," I said looking down at my feet. Thor hadn't looked at me until I said that. "Oh, the Asgardian girl has feelings," Jane said picking up a piece of bacon and taking a bite. "Of course she has feelings. Thor, do you mind controlling your psycho girlfriend?" Nat said looking at Jane. "Hey, Y/n and Gloria you can come to sit here instead." She pointed to the two empty seats beside her. The rest of breakfast was fine. Thor and Jane were very flirty and Tony just kept getting grossed out. I had enough of it after a while so I excused myself and went up to my room.

After about an hour I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I said turning off the TV. "How are you holding up?" Wanda asked as she, Nat, and Gloria walked in. "I'm fine," I said even though it was a lie. "I know we have only known each other for about two days but you can tell us anything. We're very good at keeping secrets." Nat says giving me a smile. "Just so you know I caught them up with your memories. So they know as much as me." Gloria said sitting on the bed next to me. "Well, I have been in love with Thor since we were kids. He never knew and now never will. His mom used to always say how we would get married one day but he always said that I was only his best friend. And now this psychotic bitch is messing everything up because she wants him for herself." "Oh well, that's a lot. Listen Y/n I know he loves you, but right now Jane has him wrapped around her finger. She's in control." Gloria said grabbing my hand. "Yeah, you need to fight back." Wanda joined in. "Don't let her push you. Get the man you deserve. Not the heartbreak that you're taking," Nat yelled. "SHHHHH, Nat someone might hear you," I said but it was too late. "Yeah, you don't deserve what Jane is doing to you," Peter said walking in. "Okay guys, I get it but I think I might just go back to Weydale or Asgard. Those are the places I can call home and I really need that right now. I think I need my sister." I said. I could tell that Gloria was hurt but I promised her that I'd be back soon. "Gloria and the rest of us will be right here where you left us. Come back soon, at least to visit please." Wanda said before I went outside. As I was about to yell for Heimdall I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see someone I hadn't seen for ages. "Loki!"