Chapter 1 | Meeting the duo

"Minamoto senpai, why did you become a teacher?" the students asked. Teru looked at them in surprise. "Well, that's a long story," he says. "We want to hear it!" they shout. Teru laughs. "Okay, but only because you're my home room kids got it?" The kids nod excitedly. "Well, I believe it was 20 years ago, the afternoon that I brought a very special girl to school for the first time."

(First person point of view)

"Hey Kou, can I prank them?" Kou looks at me for a moment before sighing and saying, "How did I know you were going to ask that?" I laugh.

"So is that a yes?" I ask in a mischievous tone. "Yeah, sure. Just don't make a fool of yourself." Kou says with a smile. I pump a celebratory fist into the air.

If you didn't know, I am the prank QUEEN. I love doing them just as much as the mokke here in school. We've been having quite the prank battles. I got into minor trouble for that with Teru but that's not important.

You see, I have to prank every new person I meet. I don't take anything, no, I just mess with their brains. Tease them you know. It's quite entertaining. Anyways back to real life.

I stand outside the girls bathroom as Kou enters. He is showered with hellos by a feminine sounding voice, I'm guessing is Yashiro, and gets a single hey from a male voice I'm guessing is Hanako. They start up a conversation and I start to count in my head.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I make sure I have a straight face on before waltzing into the bathroom. I stare at Kou and freeze. Then I look at Yashiro. She's cute. I can see why Kou likes her.

Yashiro looks at me. I look at her. Then look at Kou. Then her again. I give them an 'I see what's going on here. I just disturbed something reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal important yikes' look before backing out of the bathroom.

"W-w-w-wait!!" Yashiro screams as she runs after me. "It's not what it looks like I swear!" I give her a solid 'I don't believe you for a second' look. "P-Please, let me explain!" Explain why you and a middle school boy were in a bathroom alone? Oh this is gonna be gooooooood.

"You see, um... Me and Kou here... um we were just... uhhhhhh... like, you know.. Um... the thing is... we..." This girl was melting in front of my eyes.

I look behind her and give Kou a 'she's not very bright is she' look. He gives me a gentle glare before speaking up.

"It's okay Yashiro. This is my friend." Kou says, walking over to the two of us. He put a hand on my shoulder. "This here is (f/n) (l/n). She's a new student here. She's a first year in the highschool division. I think she's in your class."

You watch the terror drain out of the girls face. You give her a big smile before saying "Hey! I'm (y/n)! It's nice to meet you Nene Yashiro! I hope we can be good friends!" I stick out my hand.

She sighs a sigh in relief before shaking it and saying "I'm Nene Yashiro, or well, you already know that. Um... I hope we can be good friends too!" she says with a kind smile. Her purity nearly blinds me.

Suddenly an arm slithers around her shoulder. "H-Hanako-kun!" Yashiro squeaks. I cock my head to one side and give her a very confused look. "O-Oh um, well, um... y-you see, um, I-"

I laugh. "Don't worry, I can see him." I say. Yashiro sighs a sigh of relief again. I chuckle.

I look the boy up and down. He's pretty cute. But I doubt he's even in the 5 foot range though. He had big eyes, and an old uniform. And a strange hat. He's probably a piece of work.