Chapter 4 | I know everything

"How do you know my name?" Hanako asks in a cold tone. "Tch, your name is not all that I know. I know everything you know. How you died, why you died, what you did, your relationship with Tsukasa, your relationship with Yashiro, how you plan on trapping her with number 4's power."

Hanako's eyes widened at the last part. "Who are you?" he says, drawing out his knife. "A normal highschool girl. Or should've been." I say.

"My name is (f/n) (l/n). I am 16. My father passed away 2 months prior to my birth. My mother passed away 3 months after my birth. Both became ghosts.

While they were alive they were best friends with the Minamoto family so they begged the family to let me live with them in a boundary. They wanted to stay by my side instead of let me be taken away to some far away orphanage. Thankfully the Minamotos agreed and chose a safe boundary and cursed me so that I could live in the boundary safely.

So I grew up in a boundary. Every year the minamotos came to visit for a week and make sure we were okay. We had weapons and such but the boundary we were in never had many apparitions until you changed that.

You see, I grew up in a boundary that was tied to the school. The 7 wonders boundaries protected this boundary. As long as the 7 wonders had custody of their own boundary, my home boundary was safe. Slowly though, the 7 wonders were losing custody of their boundaries and apparitions were coming into my home.

My parents are apparitions so they can continue to live in the boundary though I am not so I'm living with the Minamotos. And now you are my slave!"

Hanako glared at me. "I'm sorry but I cannot be your slave. I have things I need to do here and following your orders will be a waste of my time." "Is that so? Well that's a shame. After all, I know everything about you. Wouldn't it be just terrible if that information was leaked?" I say.

"Indeed it would be, so I will need to lock you up." Hanako answers. "Try." Hanako runs up to me, knife in hand, and swings. I don't move. I didn't need to. We watched as the knife Hanako was holding hit something hard before flying out of his hand and hitting the wall.

Hanako scoffs. "Protection charm huh? Guessing Teru gave that to you." Hanako says. I smile. "You apparitions aren't the only ones who can use protection charms. Now about being my slave."

"Not happening." "Oh come on," I say. "I'm not going to make you do anything! Just going to make sure you are doing what you are supposed to, that's all."

"And you're not going to let me put her into that world." "That's right!" "Then sorry, no can do." Hanako says flatly.

"I think otherwise." I say. "Hanako, have you really thought this through? You are trapping the girl you love in a fictional world because you love her and you want her to live. If she is alive and happy, then you are happy. But did you even stop to think for a moment whether or not this is something SHE wants?" Hanako's eyes widened at the question.

"You don't even bother to consult her about this! She doesn't know she will die, she doesn't know what you want to do, she doesn't know anything! And you must think you're such a hero saving her life like this, but are you? You love her and she's going to die, so you trap her in a fictional world where she can't die, and without her consent because it makes YOU feel more comfortable. You want to trap her in a fictional world where she can live happily because if she lives happily, YOU will feel happy. You don't care if it's what she wants because if she is trapped there then YOU will feel at ease. Isn't that... selfish?"

Tears were falling down Hanako's face. "Shut up!" he shouts. "YOU want to trap her so that YOU can feel better! This was never about Yashiro, it was about YOU! So that YOU can feel better, so that YOU can be happy, so that YOU can feel at ease, so that-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

Tears were flowing down his face at rapid speeds. "You don't understand what it's like knowing the person you love most in the world is going to die. You don't know that pain!!!" he screams.

I freeze at the question. "Is that so?" I ask in a ghostly tone. Hanako freezes when he sees the look in my eyes. I walk up to him and grab him by the collar.

"My mother is gone. My father is at death's door. They were attacked by apparitions who invaded our home. And whose fault is it? Tell me, who gave me the wonderful opportunity to see my mother perish in front of my very own eyes. Do you know his name?" Hanako was shaking in fear.

"Han. a. ko. kun. Such a cute little kid murdered my mother." I say, seething. "I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

"Well let me tell you something Oh honorable number 7. If I were Yashiro and you really trapped me in that world, I would NEVER forgive you. I wouldn't even love you anymore because your love is just too selfish for me to handle." I whisper.

I let go of Hanako and he falls to the floor. The miserable boy stared at the floor, tears in his eyes. I looked down at him, tears streaming down his face, but had a hard time feeling sympathetic. I pressed my thumb onto the middle of his forehead.

I have now granted you the ability to thought message me. As long as both of us are on school grounds, we are able to contact each other like this. Just think about sending a thought message to me and it will happen. I hope you enjoy this, my slave.

Time skip!

"Was it successful?" I give Teru a 'you think it wasn't' look. Teru chuckles. "Well, enjoy your new toy." I smile. "Will do! As a matter of fact, I think I'll enjoy it a lot." "You already have plans?" "Obviously. And they're pretty great plans if I say so myself." I say with a smirk.