Chapter 11 | Dead

"Hakujoudai, bring us to the school!" Hanako shouts. In the blink of an eye, me, Hanako, Teru, and Yashiro were in the school entrance. The sun was setting and everybody had gone home. Teru unties me.

I ran to Yashiro. "Yashiro! Yashiro wake up please!!" I pleaded. "It's no use. She's gone..." Hanako said. "Not if I have anything to say about it!" I shout.

"(Y/n)! Don't do it!" Teru shouts. "Why shouldn't I? And why didn't you use Hakujoudai earlier huh?!" Hanako points at himself. "I- They wouldn't have worked! They needed to adjust to the depth of the boundary. They wouldn't work within the first 30 minutes!"

I glare at the both of them. "Then why did you let Yashiro come to the boundary?!" "We didn't! She must've followed us! We had no idea!" Hanako explained frantically. "Well you should've been more careful! I don't care! I'm doing it!"

"Please don't!" Teru shouts. "I'm sorry, maybe I'll see you guys again some day." I say. "What? What do you mean by tha-" Before Hanako could finish his sentence, a bright light flashed and I was gone.

(Third person mode hehe)

Yashiro opens her eyes. "W-what happened? Are those (y/n)'s clothes?! What are they doing here?" Teru falls onto his knees. "Can somebody explain to me what just happened?" Hanako says.

Teru stares at the ground. "(Y/n) has the ability to revive the dead, but... it would cost her her life." "WHAT?! AND YOU TELL ME THAT NOW?!" Hanako hollars.

"Can somebody please tell me what happened? How did I end up here?" Yashiro asked. Hanako turns around and glares at Yashiro. "WHY DID YOU BUTT IN ANYWAYS?! WE TOLD YOU TO NOT COME!!"

"Hanako calm yourself! (Y/n) would've died anyways if Yashiro hadn't butt in! Control your temper!" Teru shouts. "THAT'S IT!! I'M LEAVING!" And with that, Hanako was gone.

Tears rolled down Yashiro's face. "Wha... what just happened?" she asked. "Why was Hanako so mad?" Teru looked at the poor girl and helped her up. "(Y/n)... she... died."

Yashiros eyes widened in disbelief. "What?! But... but I saved her!" she stutters. "And she revived you. But it costed her her own life. Yashiro, I'm sorry but she's gone."