Chapter 12 | Memories

SALT IN THE WOUND TIME!!!! I just thought since you're now dead we'd put some cute memories in. Your welcome! - Author

(Teru point of view.)

"Teru!" (y/n) shouts. "Hey! What's up." She hands me a bunch of notebooks. "What? What are these for?"

"No. 7 has been returning things that the Mokke have stolen. Here are some 3rd year notebooks." she says. "What am I supposed to do with these?" I ask. "Are you serious?"

"I had to exorcise an apparition at 2 in the morning!" I complain. She sighs. "There are names on the covers of them. Track these people down and return these to their rightful owners." she says slowly. "Why are there names on the covers?" "OH my GOD." she shouts, throwing her hands in the air.

"What?" "Just do as I say before I lose all respect for you." "You know, I'm messing with you." I say. "... I hate you." she says as she walks away. "I love you too!" I shout after her. "Are you trying to start rumours?!" "Maybe?" "You're hopeless." she says. "I know~!"

(Hanako point of view)

"Hey Hanako!" I turn around. "(Y/n)?! What are you doing here? It's the weekend!" I say as the girl walks through the school gates. "I was bored so I decided to drop by on my way home from shopping." she says.

"Bored? In the Minamoto house?" "Well it was either do chores, do nothing, or be the little one's slave. (little one is the little sister) And who wants to be a slave?" "Says the person who enslaved me." I mutter under my breath. "I heard that!" "No you didn't!"

She sighs. "I guess you don't want the donuts then." I blink at her. "Go on..." She fishes through her bag and pulls out a box of donuts. I gasp. "I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that! Please forgive me for my terrible sin!" I say, kneeling on the ground.

She laughs. "This is too easy!" she says handing me the box of donuts. I snatch it away from her and hug it to my chest. "Hey careful with those! They were really expensive. I went across town to get you those." she said.

"Across... town?" "Yeah, they're the best around. Or at least so I've heard. I've never tried any. But the bakery smelled really good." she recalls. I stare at her. "You went all the way across town just to buy me donuts?"

"Yup! Aren't I just the best master?" she says with a smile. Tears fill my eyes. "Yes you are! Thank you so much!" "H-hey! It's nothing to cry about! Please don't cry..." she says frantically.

I give her a big hug. "I love you!" I shout. "Wait, you're going to cheat on Yashiro?!" "W-What?! No, I didn't mean it like that!" I say backing up from the hug. "I know! Just messing with ya!"

"I hate you." "Ouch! And after I bought you expensive donuts from across town? Harsh!" she complains. "What I- Nnngh!!" she laughs.

"I'll see you Monday!" she says, waving goodbye. "See ya." I grumble.

(First person)

"Dinners ready!" I shout up the stairs. Tiara and Kou come running down. "Where's Teru?" I ask. "Sleeping." I smirk.

"Don't break anything." Kou says, reading my mind. "I won't~"

I run up the stairs and get the gun. It was a swimming gun. The kind you shoot at swimming competitions that don't use actual bullets. But believe me when I say, it's LOUD.

I quietly sneak into Teru's room, stick in my ear plugs, and shoot. "GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" he screams. "Wakey wakey, dinner's getting cold~" "There are no words to express my hate for you." "As it should be." I say with a grin.

"Now hurry up! I prepared you an extra fried egg. It's gonna get cold!" Teru smiles. "Thoughtful as always. Okay then, I'm coming."

(First person again)

"(Y/n)-senpai, please help us study!" Yashiro and Kou say in unison. I smile at the 2 of them. Finals were coming up. "Sure! Take out your notebooks. Let me help you with your notes."

Time Skip!

"Care for some refreshments?" Hanako asks. "Where did you get the water?" I ask as Yashiro picks up a cup and starts to drink. "The toilet." Yashiro spits out the water. "And that's why I ask." I say sarcastically.

"Aw, you don't trust me?" Hanako asks. I give him a 'who does' look. He crumbles to the ground in exaggerated pain. I shrug. "Though a break would be nice. Let's go play cards with the Mokke!" I suggest. Hanako and the rest agree.

"Hello Mokke, what do you wanna play?" I ask. "Fight to the death!" "... What do you want to play after that?" "Kill No.7!" "Please no violence!" Yashiro says. "Yeah! Why do you want to kill me?!" Hanako shouts.

"How about we play spit?" I ask. "Boring!" "Tik tok toe?" "Even worse!" I think for a moment. "What about... joker but betting candy?" "YESSSS!!!" the mokke and scream.

"I don't know how to play joker..." Yashiro says. "Yeah me neither." Kou adds. "I can teach the two of you. Then we can all play together!" I say, smiling.

We wasted the entire evening... But hey! They both passed they're tests. Barely...

(Last one, Hanako point of view)

I waltz into the kitchen. I was going to make Yashiro cupcakes! (Y/n) said that the recipe should be on the 2nd counter.

I float over to the recipe book and fill through it till I find the cupcakes page. There was a little sticky note on the page. It said:

Hey Hanako! Ingredients are in the pantry to the right. Measuring cups are in the drawers. Bowls and others are in the cabinets. Don't blow anything up please. Also try not to mix up the salt and the sugar. Those are very easily switched. Good luck! - (y/n)

I scoff. Like I would ever mix up the salt and sugar! That is such a rookie mistake! Does she seriously think that lowly of me? I'm insulted! (Reminder: He swapped the salt and sugar on accident)

Hey, at least she cares. She truly is kind.