Chapter 7.5 | Not good

(I was too short to be an actual chapter so it's Chapter 7.5. Also I couldn't help myself. That picture is just too funny. Anyways Enjoy!) - AN

"Bye Yashiro! Bye Kou! I'll catch up okay?" I bade. The two of them say their farewells and leave. "(Y/n)," Hanako says.

"You know this won't work. #6 is going to take her away as a sacrifice. You may be able to change a supernatural to a human in the school but in his boundary you are powerless."

"Don't underestimate me No.7. I am technically family with the Minamotos." "Are you saying you're going to exorcise No.6?!" Hanako asks half sarcastically, half shocked. "I mean, only if I have to."

"But Hanako," I say. "Her soul is going to eventually go to a school boundary that is not owned by one of the 7. When she does I'll bring her back. And when she comes back, you'll come back with her. Then you'll restore the 7 wonders."

"That could take years though!" "And that's why it's plan B." "Then what's plan A?" Hanako asks. "Stop them before she dies. Duh." "I've figured out that much!" Hanako snaps. "I know." I reply with a smile.

Hanako sighs. "Okay okay you do you." he says, knowing that I'm not going to say anymore. "See you tomorrow?" "See you tomorrow." I waved goodbye to my little ghost friend and was on my way. I walked down the stairs, out the old school doors, and towards the gates.

Then I stopped. I felt a strong presence. "You may come out." I say. "My my, your spiritual power is even higher than I thought!" he says. "Yeah yeah, is there something you need,

Tsukasa?"