Chapter 10 | Found

"Her mother isn't dead," Teru says. "If my prediction is correct, she is her mother." "What do you mean?" Yashiro asks.

"I believe that her mother isn't dead. I think her mother's soul is inside of her. I'm guessing that she was about to die so her mother sacrificed herself to save her. Her mother gave her her soul so that she could continue to live. That's why all of her mother's things are still here, and why she has so much spiritual power. She has all of her mother's talents too, and she has already learned all of the history from history class. That's why she's so good at it. She IS her mother."

"And if she is her mother, then the only boundary she can access through the school is the one she died in!" Hanako exclaims. "Exactly. She could come to this boundary since we went from my house but the only boundary she can enter from the school is the boundary she grew up in, the deepest boundary in the school."

"Let go then!" Hanako says. "Woah wait a minute," Teru says. "The protection charm won't work so deep into the school. Plus, being so deep could drain the life out of Yashiro since she's a normal girl." Teru says. Hanako looks at Yashiro. "I want to come! I need to save her! She saved me, I'm coming!" Yashiro says determined.

"I'm sorry Yashiro, but you can't come." Hanako says without hesitation. "But-" "You heard him, sorry Yashiro but you have to stay." says Teru.

Yashiro looks defeated. "Let's go." Hanako says. The two boys run off and leave Yashiro in the art room.

(First-person point of view.)

"Nice job keeping those apparitions away Mitsuba!" Tsukasa shouts. "Thanks!" Mitsuba calls back.

"Hanako is going to come, just you wait!" I shout at Tsukasa (though it was not very menacing, noting that I'm tied to a chair). "Whatever you say." Tsukasa says. "Why are you doing this anyways? Just for fun?" "I want to see Amane crumble to the ground!"

My god, he's a sadist. "Not to be rude but, I think that's Hanako." Mitsuba says. I give Tsukasa a smug smile. He shrugs. "Time for Plan B I guess!" he says cheerfully. This guy pisses me off.

"Mitsuba, let them pass." Tsukasa says as he walks behind me and ties a handkerchief around my mouth. Within moments Teru and Hanako were inside the house, Mitsuba following them in out of curiosity.

"Tsukasa, let (y/n) go." Hanako says, pulling out his knife. "Man, the knife really does take me back huh Amane?" Tsukasa says.

"Enough small talk, we're here for the girl. Give her to us." Teru says, drawing his sword. "Aggressive!" Tsukasa replies in a childish tone. "And what will I get in return for the girl?"

"What do you want?" asks Hanako. "You know very well what I want Amane." Tsukasa says with a smile. "And if you don't give it to me, I'll have to kill (y/n)"

"You wouldn't." Hanako says. "Oh yes I would Amane. Your precious new friend will be dead within seconds!" Tsukasa laughs. Hanako was struggling.

"Let me be No.7 and I'll give you back your friend in one piece. If you don't give me your position, I guarantee you that you'll never see her again." I tried to say something but it came out as muffle cries of pain.

Don't do it Hanako! Don't do it! Hanako stared at the floor. "I can't do that. I'm sorry." "Huh? Really? Well that's a shame." Tukasa says. "Hakujoudai, hurt (y/n)."

His black orb floats up to my face and starts to attack me. I scream out of pain. I was stabbed, bruised, and what felt like being shot. Hanako tries to run up to me but Tsukasa stops him. "Hey, you know I can't let me go near her if you don't hold up your end of the deal.