Chapter 9

Your POV
----------------
You continued to stare at Slender, eyes wide. "I won't hurt you." Slenderman sent to you, sounding serious. You hesitantly took his hand and he helped you up. As you looked around, others were beginning to gather around, muttering curiously. Slender introduced you to everyone. Not even half of them said "Hi" or greeted you; almost everyone didn't seem to want a new member. "So, seeming how half of you don't seem to like her, and most likely want to kill her," Slender's "voice" went quiet at the last part, making you tense. "she will need a guard." In the corner of your eye, you saw Jeff straighten up. Slender turned to the teen. "Jeff, seeming how you wanted her to join, you'll be her guard." Jeff stood up and nodded before walking over to you. "C'mon. I'll show you around." There was a bark and a furious hiss as a cat sprinted around the corner, followed by a husky. "Smile! Cool it!" Jeff yelled. The husky stopped and turned to him, tail wagging. It saw you and slowly walked over. "This is Smile Dog, and that's Grinny." Jeff nodded over to the cat, who's fur was on end. You looked down at the dog, who sniffed your hand and began licking it, tail wagging. Jeff patted Smile on the head. After a moment, he cleared his throat. "Let's start the tour." He turned and lead you down the hallway, Smile following you.
--------------------------------------------
Hello! Thanks SOO much for 1.42 K reads! Omigosh! I feel so POPULAARRR. Lol. Sorry about this.. "Short" chapter. Tried to get it out in a hurry. Thanks so much guys! Y'all are da best! :D Peace!