Chapter 1

You walk in your house, your school backpack on your back. It was heavy with several books and one large binder all stuffed in it. You grunt as you swing of off your back and drop it on the living room couch. Your parents weren't home yet, so you had a good hour or two to yourself. "I'll do my homework later.." You murmur, sitting at your computer. You turned it on, going to Spotify to listen to (F/S) [Favorite song. :3) as you read some Creepypastas. Being a huge fan of Jeff the Killer and Laughing Jack and such, you read the same ones over and over again, flinching every once in a while as you pictured everything that was happening. After about an hour and a half of reading the same stories about 3 times, you shut down your computer and slowly walked to your backpack, pulling out your textbooks and homework sheets. Almost an hour passed, and you finished your homework, throwing the papers in a pile. Your parents walked in the door. "Hi honey!" Your mother beamed, holding her purse. "Hey.. What took you so long?" You ask, eyeing the clock, which read 6:30 PM. "We both got caught up in work things. No biggie." Your dad said, sounding tired and irritated. "Some idiot set off the fire alarm 'On accident'." You leaned back on the couch, motioning for everyone to be silent as you said a command to your Xbox One. "Xbox turn on." You said firmly. It beeped, booting up. After about 3-4 hours of doing nothing, you walk upstairs and took a shower, getting into your pajamas. As you walked to your bed, you thought you saw a figure in the corner of your eye, but dismissed it. Crawling into bed, you turned on your TV, closing your eyes and soon falling asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hai dere! Sorry the chapter might be a bit dull. It's late and I'm falling into a major brainfart. Anyway! Hope you enjoyed! I'm new and don't know if the font changed like in other stories. If it didn't, someone tell me how to change it, please..? XD Well, Goodbye all!