Chapter 6

Jeff's POV
-------------------------
I sat on the couch, upside down, bored out of my mind. Masky was kind enough to do my "mission" for me. He opened the door, carrying the girl. "So you actually went and did it." I commented, rolling off the couch and standing up. "Don't say a word. And why did you roll off the couch like a retard?" Masky muttered, setting the girl down in a corner. I shrugged and walked to Slender's office. "What, Jeff?" He asked before I knocked. "We got the girl for you." I sounded bored. "Good. Now go do whatever." He replied. Okay...? I walked to the couch and sat down, watching the girl.
-------------------------------------------
Your POV
-------------------------------------------
You heard voices and slowly woke up, but you didn't open your eyes. "So you actually went and did it." A voice muttered, followed by a small thump. "Don't say a word. And why did you just roll off the couch like a retard?" The other voice was muffled by a mask. There was no reply, other than the sound of footsteps. It was silent. Footsteps were heard, and someone sat on the couch. You felt someone's gaze burning into your skin, and opened your eyes to look around the room. "Well, hello there, (Y/N)." A familiar voice said cooly.
------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is short, I mean VERY short, but I'm still sick and need rest. -3-' So I may not update in a while yet. Also, MY FIRST FOLLOWER! :D And.... OVER 200 READS?! DUDES!! Y'all are awesome! I'm so blown away right now. I never knew one story (From a newbie, might I add) would be so popular so quickly! Thanks guys! Bye!