Chapter 5

Your POV
----------------------------------------------
CRASH!
You snapped awake, hearing something crash to the ground. Suddenly, you heard a scream. That scream... Was your mother's! You ran out of your room. "Mom!! Dad!!" You yelled. Suddenly, you froze, your heart stopping. Someone in a yellow hoodie was stabbing your mother to death. "NO!" You screamed, tears running down your face. The killer turned, you could see he had on a white mask. He stood up. You closed your eyes for 3 seconds, and when you opened them, the man was gone. You ran to your mother's side. "Mom! Get up! Please!" You shook her arm violently. "M-mom..." You fell to your knees, sobbing uncontrollably. Then, you grabbed your phone and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" A female voice said in the phone. "Yeah, um.. S-someone m-murdered my parents.." You fought to talk steadily. "Alright, sweetie calm down. What's your location?" She asked cooly. "(Y/SA)" (Street and/or address.) "Alright. Can you give me a description of the man?" She asked. You could hear her typing in everything you said. "H-he had on a yellow h-hoodie and-" You were interrupted by someone running up behind you and holding a knife to your throat. "Drop the phone." A voice growled in your ear. You froze, the phone slowly slipping out of your hand. "Hello? Sweetie??" The operator asked. The person grabbed the phone, used something, most likely an old wrapper or piece of foil, and made a static sound before hanging up the phone. Then he dropped it and stepped on it a few times to crush it. "That's better." He muttered. Suddenly, you were it on the head, probably by a frying pan, and you fell unconscious...
----------------------------------------------
Sorry about the wait! School still. And since it's close to the holidays, I'll be less active. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, CLIFFHANGER. XD Anyway, bye everyone!!