Chapter 10

Your POV
-------------------
"That's my brother's room." Jeff nodded to a room that had "Liu" carved into the door. All the occupied rooms had names carved into them. After a while, the teenager took you out to tour their part of the forest. "The other half belongs to Slender's brothers, Offender, Splender, and Trender. They kinda got their own mansion over there." He said. You nodded, taking in all the information. After a while, Slender called you two back. Everyone was in the living room, murmuring. The proxies, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby, stood beside Slenderman. Laughing Jack, Liu, Ben, Sally, and a couple others greeted you as you walked in. "Everyone," Slender began. "I want you all to prepare, for my brothers and their members are coming for a two day stay. They have information for me and they would like to meet (Y/N)." Everyone's gaze flashed to you, making you a bit nervous. "May I say that Offender can get a little sexual at times." Jeff muttered under his breath, "A 'little' sexual." And rolled his eyes. Slender turned to you. "Don't be afraid to get one of us, or even one of Splender's members." You nodded, understanding everything. "That's all for now." The faceless leader teleported away. "Now that that's over, let's get your room set up." He gently grabbed your hand and pulled you up the stairs. "Pick a room." He handed you a small pocketknife. "Once you choose one, carve your name into it." You found a room that was across from Jeff's, and carved "(Y/N)" into it. Once done, you have back the pocketknife. "Hey, LJ!" He called suddenly. The monochrome clown ran up the stairs. "Yeah?" "Could you take her to the training area?" They stared at each other for a moment. Suddenly, LJ looked as if he understood something. Something's going on.. You thought. "Sure. Let's go (Y/N)!" LJ grabbed your arm and ran off, you glancing back at Jeff before finally following.
----------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates. I updated now! I just wanna say thank you for over 2.0 K reads. I can even begin to say how amazing you all are. Like I said before, suggest some things! Things YOU GUYS want to have in this story. Don't be afraid to comment! Well, BAI NOW 😺